Hotel Sanpi Milano
What We Love
- A four-star boutique hotel in the historic heart of Milan, with breakfast and welcome fruitStaying in a romantic hotel packed with charm and character
- Being right in the historic heart of Milan, with beautiful sights right on your doorstep
- Having a break, wine in hand, in the tranquil and idyllic garden
What To Know
- Located close to the Central and Garibaldi metro stations as well as Corso Buenos Aires and Porta Venezia with plenty of shopping and dining options
- The hotel has a small fitness room which is actually in a converted wine cellar
- Free WiFi is very reliable
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
A stay at Hotel Sanpi Milano places you in the heart of Milan, minutes from Porta Venezia and close to Cathedral of Milan. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Piazza della Repubblica and Modern Art Gallery.
Make yourself at home in one of the 79 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
Easy check-in and spoke good english. All the hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Room had a fridge, tea & coffee, free toiletries and safe. Everywhere was very clean. A great choice at breakfast. Plenty of restaurants and bars close by.
Nice area friendly staff easy access to metro plenty of choices for shopping and dinning with a variety of options. Great for business travelers but it will satisfy equally the leisure ones with the easy access of moving around the city center
I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, during the weekend. The room is clean, well maintained, but quite small, as in most of the hotels in Europe are. The staff is very nice and helpful. The breakfast is basic. It is well located, near a subway station so you have easy acces to the city, trains and airport.