DoubleTree by Hilton Milan
What We Love
- A hip, modern stay in ultra-trendy Milan, with breakfast, an optional dinner and plenty of extrasStaying within easy reach of the city's main attractions
- The hotel's thoughtful touches, such as freshly baked chocolate chip cookies on arrival
- Unwinding in your spacious room after a day of shopping and sightseeing
What To Know
- The hotel is in an industrial area but free shuttle service into town is offered (and you can always catch a taxi)
- WiFi is strong
- Rooms are comfortable and rather spacious
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
A stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Milan places you in the heart of Milan, convenient to Monte Stella and Fiera Milano City. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Metropoli and Milan Convention Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 240 air-conditioned rooms featuring free minibar items and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Food & Drink
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Nice rooms, very friendly reception staff but breakfast could be better... Convenient location. Beds are very comfortable. Radio clock by the bed is a nice touch! The outside terrace looks super cute!
Travelled with a friends,we had 2 rooms, both great and new. Amazing friendly staff at reception (Jennifer, Martha and other lads). For us location was ok, we used a public transport wich is very convinient. The only lack is breakfast, which is not appropriate for a 4*.
Newerthless, great stay. Highly recommended :)
I would avoid this place like the plague.
First of all the staff are rude unhelpful unprofessional and unpleasant.
I wouldn’t stay here if you paid me.
The hotel is incredibly poor. I use a wheelchair and couldn’t even get in the place.
There is a ramp that you would need to be a Paralympic athlete to get up.
The so called accessible room is a joke. Once you get in it there is no room to move. When I complained I was told it was all perfectly legal in Italian law.
So as long as they can get away with it in Italian law that’s all they care about.
It is a dingy little place that looks incredibly depressing.
The location is good if you like being as far out of Milan as possible.
I would never recommend this place.
I stayed in the hotel on a business trip for more than 10 days. Some of the things I liked
1. Room was clean and housekeeping did a good job.
2. Iron and Ironing board were provided on request
3. There is a ATM inside the hotel just near the reception, just in case you want to withdraw cash.
4. Breakfast options were good even for vegetarians.
5. Dedicated counter for booking Taxis - very useful.
6. There is a small supermarket Penny store at walking distance (300 to 400 mts) from the Hotel. Another option is Lidl but I liked Penny Store.
7. It takes 95 Euros to and from Malpensa Airport.
Overall, a very good experience and would prefer to stay in the same Hotel when visiting Milan again.
Three new nights with my husband. Nice room on the Hilton Honors floor.
Very comfortable bed, clean bathroom, good shower.
Free WiFi okay.
We watched a movie from a data pack rather than trying to stream it.
One evening meal : good service food okay.
Room service one evening was good, hot and arrived quickly.
Breakfast good if you want continental, my husband gave up trying to find hot cooked breakfast after third morning as it was all luke warm.
Coffee machine seemed a bit unreliable, with a big queue sometimes.
Last morning no breakfast tea sachet left and when I asked a waiter he said they had run out?