Conti Guest House
What We Love
- Boutique interiors and a tranquil location close to the heart of Milan, with use of bicyclesStunning guest rooms and a personal atmosphere
- Mingling with the other guests in the common living area or private garden
- Staying in a village-like neighborhood just 10 minutes from the heart of Milan
What To Know
- The closest metro station—Piola—is about half a mile from the hotel
- Villa Necchi Campiglio and the Fashion District are within walking distance
- Free WiFi works well
Everything is resolutely hip at this newly-opened converted three-story apartment block with a pretty garden in Milan, Italy’s capital of style that offers so much more than designer threads. The vision of trendy Italian architect Nicola Gisonda, its setting of couldn’t be lovelier; in a village-like residential neighborhood just 10 minutes from the heart of the city.
With just six guestrooms, the focus here is on intimacy and quality with a tranquil Pantone colour scheme, marble bathrooms and all the finishing touches. When you’re not chilling out at the hotel, spend your time climbing to the spire-laden roof of the elaborate Duomo, marveling at Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper at Santa Maria delle Grazie and visiting the fabled La Scala Opera House.
How to Get There
Marta is a professional informative host running this beautiful B&B with the precision of a Swiss clock and the warmth of Milanese hospitality. Very clean quiet rooms in excellent working order with particular attention to design function and form. Generous breakfast. Located (2 train stops) from the chaos of the city centre which is a welcome relief with plenty of on-street parking available. Look forward to staying again, and again.
Good location, even if not right in the centre of town.
The rooms are very nicely renovated and they have a stunning terrace on the back of the building.
Service is kind and attentive.
I will surely book it again for future stays.
Located in a quiet street not far from the centre, this guest house is easy access and offers simplistic comfort and a lovely hostess. Quiet and sophisticated home from home. The minibar is a little steep....but aren't they all?