Timhotel Chartres Cathédrale
What We Love
- A warm and inviting hotel in the beautiful French city of Chartres, with breakfastStaying so close to the famous cathedral – just a five-minute walk away
- Soaking up the charming French lifestyle in a small city in the country
- Fueling up with a delicious breakfast each morning at the hotel
What To Know
- Very close to the train station and just an hour-ride from Paris if you want to take a day trip
- Rooms are a bit dated but rather large and most have views of the Notre Dame de Chartres cathedral
- Private parking is available for a fee
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Located in Chartres, Timhotel Chartres Cathédrale is minutes from Chartres Cathedral and Fine Arts Museum of Chartres. This 4-star hotel is within the region of Church of Saint-Andre and Chateau de Maintenon.
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (surcharge).
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
Food & Drink
Take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Chartres? This hotel features 344 square feet (32 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Generous light rooms with seperate WC, hairdryer, TV and the conventional equipment. The view from our window was gorgeous - look at the photo! The staff is very helpful in every situation.
Every attraction can be easily visited by feet and there ist a big choice of restaurants right on the other side of the street.
I have stayed here before a couple of times and love it's great location 5 mins from the cathedral. Rooms are fine - some have an amazing view of the cathedral too. Friendly welcome. Simple but clean and an excellent price.
We stayed this summer and it was a nightmare: when we arrived and went to our room, we discovered that it was dirty and after our complaints, we were given cleaning supplies to clean it ourselves... how rude, simply disgusting behaviour