Seven Urban Suites Nantes Centre
What We Love
- Contemporary interiors in historic Nantes, at a suites and spa hotel Launching out to explore the nearby historic centre from your well-located base
- Gazing up at the dream-like Machines of the Isle of Nantes elephant
- Unwinding in the spa, after plenty of sightseeing under your belt
- Visiting the impressive castle of Château des Ducs de Bretagne, the former centre of Brittany
What To Know
- The hotel is within walking distance of the city center (or just two stops on the public bus which stops across the street)
- Secure indoor parking is available for a small fee
- Free WiFi works well
Discover the historic city of Nantes with a contemporary stay at a four-star, centrally situated hotel. Seven Urban Suites is located in the midst of Nantes’ vibrant business district, just a stone’s throw from the historic centre. Its strategic location affords excellent connections with the city’s public transport system, which, incidentally, was the first of its kind in the world.
Seven Urban Suites offers comfortable and modern rooms, and an onsite spa and Jacuzzi. Outside, you’re perfectly placed to discover the city’s historic sites, with the castle of Château des Ducs de Bretagne (the former centre of the historic province of Brittany) a kilometer away. Wander a half an hour along the banks of the River Loire to discover Nantes’ trump card, the towering, dream-like elephant, known officially at the Machines of the Isle of Nantes (Les Machines de l’île). Come evening, sample local cuisine in one of the many bistros and brasseries that pepper the city. The hotel garnered a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014.
How to Get There
We booked a family room in 7 urban Suites to visit Nantes for the final day of our holiday in France. Our main purpose was to visit Machines des iles (fantastic) and have a wander about the city after a week by the seaside. The hotel was great - they kindly gave us a 2 room suite so we had lots of space, fridge, very comfortable beds, Simple parking and short distance to the city centre (we took a taxi as it was very hot and kids were tired) . We didn't eat at the hotel restaurant as we went to town for dinner on Saturday eve and for breakfast on Sunday.
Found the Hotel with no problems. Good / secure underground parking which you pay for. The room was neat and tidy with air conditioning and all the necessary requirements.
The corridors smelt of stale smoke as if people were able to smoke in their rooms, which could also be smelt in the room at times.
Breakfast was very good with my wife (who is gluten free) being baked some small GF loaves - showed attention to detail.
A tidy and clean hotel with a well priced bar.
receptionist didnt except money in cash as guarantee .
i am pregnant
he cancelled our reservation and made us go to another hotel
we proposed money in cash as guaranter. he treated us as stealers our cards reached limit
We spent a day at this hotel and were very happy with the services. Hotel staff was very friendly and professional!
1. In-room kitchen facilities (photos uploaded)
2. Jacuzzi spa (open till midnight)
3. Sauna (open till midnight)
4. Spacious bed
5. Hotel well located on the Nantes island. The bus stop is about 25 metres from the hotel.
6. Great (food and options) breakfast.
7. Paid public parking is available to left (your right hand side while entering) of the hotel building.
1. Hotel does not provide any great view of the river.
2. Hotel parking charge was around €15 if I remember well.
Very comfortable hotel to stay, great service, nice staff and nice rooms. Definately a good choose to rest after work days. The beds are very comfortable, bathroom clean and modern and the overall rooms are simple but modern.