Neya Lisboa Hotel
What We Love
- A relaxing, eco-friendly Lisbon hotel, with breakfast and a pastryThe ideal location in the heart of Lisbon
- The hotel’s eco-friendly practices
- Returning from a day of sightseeing to some quiet time in the Jacuzzi
What To Know
- About a 5 to 10-minute walk to the nearest metro station, or a 20-minute walk to Rossio Square
- Not all "City View" rooms have sweeping city views – ask for one on the top floor or you may be looking out neighboring properties
- Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
Occupying what was once a dilapidated corner building in central Lisbon, Neya Lisboa shines as a contemporary, environmentally friendly hotel that marries sustainable energy with bright and welcoming décor, delicious cuisine and stylish rooms.
You’ll find plush furnishings in rich, sophisticated hues in your room, and prettily presented Portuguese cuisine from a menu crafted by a Michelin-starred consulting chef in Viva Lisboa. After roaming eclectic Lisbon on the hotel’s complimentary bikes, retreat to the spa for a rejuvenating massage or pampering beauty treatment.
Neya Lisboa Hotel not only scooped a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, but also reached TripAdvisor’s GreenLeaders Platinum level for its worthy green practices.
Adhering to the eco-friendly theme found throughout the rest of the hotel, the stylish rooms hold plenty of modern amenities, like air conditioning, shiatsu massage pillows, an LCD TV and complimentary Wi-Fi access.
Viva Lisboa restaurant specializes in artfully presented Portuguese cuisine with touches of global influences, made with exquisitely fresh, seasonal and preferably national produce. The hotel is also home to Neya Lounge Bar, an informal space promising the excellent choice of hamburgers, gin, tea and hot chocolate.
Situated in the heart of Portugal’s capital, Neya Lisboa Hotel enjoys a prime location near to plenty of popular attractions. The nearest metro station, Picoas, is within a 10-minute walk from here, and Avenida da Liberdade and Marques de Pombal Square are also found nearby.
How to Get There
We were overly happy with our experience at Neya. The staff were extremely friendly and very helpful when recommending local resturaunts and attractions. Would 100% recommend to anyone visiting the area.
The Neya hotel was a lovely hotel located in a quiet residential area very close to the metro and excellent local restaurants. The rooms were clean with plenty of storage and all the amenities needed for a pleasant stay. The recycling program was a pleasant surprise and something we appreciate as environmentally conscious Canadians. The included breakfast was in a very pleasant room and provided excellent hot and cold offerings including the delicious Portuguese pastries
- Hotel has 2 parkings, be careful! the one that is right next to the hotel, is super tightly and small and it has a huge steep, the other one is big and flat. - Hotel's cafe was not realy good, it didn't have even cake and sweet. it was not clean and chairs were compeletely dirty.- Room was ok and big enough for 2 persons, toilet and shower was good but little dirty, i saw some hairs in Shower area. Room was cold, heating system didn't work higher than 22 degrees. in middle of night it was really cold. - Breakfast was average and not so fancy.- Staffs were friendly and nice.
The reason I chose this hotel was that it promotes ecological sustainability. I was impressed by the solar panels, abolition of individual toiletries, plans to grow vegetables on the roof and so on, but also that they provide free accommodation for some low income families visiting their sick children in the hospital opposite - very socially responsible. My room (and bathroom) was spacious and comfortable; food was good; and staff extremely friendly and helpful.
The Hotel was nice. quiet and breakfast was also included in my package! However, I never woke up early enough to try the breakfast. The rooms were clean and very quiet. Staff was amazing. Ricardo Duarte at the front desk was extremely helpful and provided me with tons of suggestions on places to go, transportation, and things to do and places to eat. All of his suggestions were amazing. I would stay here again. It was a bit of a walk to the nearest metro station so that was not very convenient but it was not too far away. The beds were not that comfortable but they were ok.