My Story Hotel Rossio
What We Love
- An 18th-century Pombaline building on central Lisbon's famous Rossio Square, with breakfast
- Staying right on Lisbon's famous Rossio Square
- Hopping on the nearby metro that takes you directly to the fairy-tale town of Sintra
- Being able to walk to all the main city sights and culture hotspots
What To Know
- Free WiFi
- All 46 guestrooms come soundproofed
- A tourism tax charge will be collected at checkout
- Free WiFi
With a stay at My Story Hotel Rossio, you’ll be centrally located in Lisbon, steps from Rossio Square and Sao Domingos Church. This hotel is within close proximity of Santa Justa Elevator and Figueira Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of My Story Hotel Rossio. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
How to Get There
We were upgraded on arrival to a suite overlooking the square and the Castel. Jose at the front desk was most charming and helpful. We loved the modern decor especially the tv embedded in the mirror! A most unique feature. A cold drink is available in the lobby. Breakfast is included in the restaurant..lovely servers there also....which we raved about so much we ate lunch and then a dinner there also. Comfortable beds, close by the hop on bus, taxis and tuk tuks outside the door. Walking distance to good restaurants, the funicular etc. We couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. Thank you!
• Very convenient location downtown, close to many restaurants. Subway is across the street.
• Warmful and welcoming hotel staff
• The single room is really tiny. Choose a double room instead : much more space for your clothes, luggage and also to circulate around the room
• The bed is comfortable although a little small.
• The hotel offers a free smartphone that you can bring with you everywhere : very convenient for google maps and internet without using your own cellphone.
Mariana and her staff made sure that we ate at the best spots and were smart in our travel plans. Rooms are small but very comfortable and location at Rossio Station can't be beat. If you want experience authentic Lisbon at its best, stay here.
Please read my previous review from two years ago. EXACTLY the same - as great as before. Lovely hotel in a lovely city - I would repeat every word of what i said previously!, with the excellent addition of a hotel-provided smartphone on which you can make calls, send texts, and see useful suggestions - a fab idea.
Please note - nothing to do with the hotel, but sadly my pocket (handbag) was expertly picked in Lisbon, I had no idea - even thought I'd left my purse in the hotel room, til I realised my camera case had gone too. Be VERY aware of your bags.
The location is a must. Walking distance from good places to visit in Lisbon. The room itself is very, very small, but ours had a entrance which gave us a good sensation on our stay. They give a cel phone for using during the stay. It is really a must! I reccomend!