Hotel Art Deco Euralille
What We Love
- A 1930s Lille hotel located just outside the center of the city, with breakfast includedThe authentic 1930s touches in this cute hotel
- The convenient location, right next to the train station – perfect for exploring the region
- Starting the day with a bountiful buffet breakfast
What To Know
- About a 15-minute walk, or a couple of tram stops, from the center of Lille
- There's very little public street parking
- Free WiFi
Lille is a picturesque city that’s home to a delightful Flemish inflected old town, a hefty handful of art galleries and must-see museums and some stylish shopping streets to boot. Even better is its easy accessibility, at just a hop, skip and a jump away on the Eurostar and TGV.
Capture the magic of 1930s with a stay in the Hotel Art Deco Euralille, nestled in the city’s business district. This cosy hotel oozes Art Deco and is quite literally crowned in 1930s style with a coloured-glass ceiling elegantly hovering over the bar.
Visit the birthplace of Charles de Gaulle, head to Wazemmes for an insight into the city’s hoi polloi or marvel at the masters of art in the Palais de Beaux Arts – Lille is a cultural and commercial hotchpotch just waiting to be discovered. After a day of exploration, head back to your stylish hotel for a night cap in the library before retiring to the comfort of your modern room.