THE FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma
What We Love
- A full buffet breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate (excludes Advance Purchase Rates)
- Rooftop terrace with 360-degree views of Rome is the place to unwind after a hard day’s shopping
- High-tech service — check-in is done via iPad in your room
- Decadent black Emperador marble bathrooms for true indulgence
- Vintage art books and novels in the bedrooms
What To Know
- A city tax of approximately $4 per person, per night, will be collected by the hotel at checkout
- A 10% VAT will be collected by Jetsetter
- Better suited to couples and groups than families
- Most rooms don’t have great views – you’re coming for the hotel itself
- WiFi is free
- All suites have a free Nespresso machine and a multi charger system for electronic devices.
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at THE FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma, you’ll be centrally located in Rome, steps from Piazza del Popolo and San Giacomo Church. This 5-star hotel is close to St. Peter’s Basilica and Roman Forum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. 42-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
We loved our stay at the First Roma Arte. It's a beautiful boutique hotel with artwork everywhere in a great location just off Piazza di Popolo. Meriam the manager was wonderful and upgraded us to a junior suite; our room was beautiful. The staff was extremely helpful and attentive at all times. Aquaroof bar and our dinner at Aquolina were both outstanding.
All services were excellent. It was a pleasure to stay on property. The roof top was amazing and offers a wonderful breakfast. Ricardo makes great cocktails. All service was exceptional. Great overall staff.
Great location just minutes from many attractions and the pedestrian part of Via del Corso. Moreover, the room is extremely quiet, which is very rare for Rome. Very comfortable bed and pillows. But the equipment in the bathroom is not the most successful. Outdoor breakfast terrace with panoramic views of Rome. Friendly staff. We were pleased that at breakfast there is a Russian-speaking employee - Svetlana. She not only introduced us in detail to the menu and the work of the restaurant, but also spoke about some practical aspects of her stay in Rome.