Sina Bernini Bristol
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Sina Bernini Bristol, you’ll be centrally located in Rome, steps from Palazzo Barberini and minutes from Santa Maria della Vittoria. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Ecstasy of Saint Teresa and Trevi Fountain.
Make yourself at home in one of the 127 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
Our visiting to your hotel was a very very bad idea .. really we didn’t feel comfortable at all, and i will explain why:
- we booked from agaency one room (superior room) and when we trying to check where is the option to choose a king bed because we re a couples we did not find, so we send them e-mail and they approve it , when we arrive their they told us ( so you didn’t mention that you need a king bed so that we are sorry we’ll give you twins bed, my husband tell them that no we hava send an e-mail to you .. dircltly she said yes ok )
- They give us as they said (supreior room) but it wasn’t the room we saw on booking .. its was so classic but our problem not because its classic .. because its very old .. all the drawers are broken .. its very dark .. we told them that we book your hotel because we saw modern room .. they told us no u book superior room and this is a supreior room, we try to talk to them they told us what we can do to transfer you tomorrow to another room (modern room) / but after too much talking not directly
- There saftey box is not saftey box at all, when you put (00000000) its opened !!
- staff is very very nervious, not friendly, un helpful at alllllllll !!!!! They don’t talk to you in a good way really ( you feel like you are not in a 5 stars hotel ) really really we did not saw any of them with smiling or welcoming, i travelled many placed .. especially in italy the staff is vey friendly, smiling to you .. when you enter the hotel they say to you ( hi / welcome / good morning .. any welcoming words ) but these staff of reception nothing at all / when you enter the hotel they just keep looking at you with not welcoming face
- Even the concerge they did not talk to you in a good way, we was asking for the train stations .. they dont give you a good help / he talk to us while he’s doing somthing in files not with full respect
- Locations is very good
- Rooms are not cleaned well at all, it
- was so dusty when we take it
- Bed is the worset bed in my life, i had a back pain from it.
- Bad smell of towels + bed sheets
- Room service does not clean the room well when u call them, i mean when we put a sign to make the room they just make the bathroom + bed sheets / because we are drinking sometimes a water or coffee so there is a dirty galsses / they don’t take them next day .. they leave them
- there is no coffee machine
- There is no ketle for water (we asked and they bring / but my point is 5 stars hotel must be everything is availble )
- fridge is very hard to open
Really really it was a very bad stay, will not suggest this hotel to any body
Nice accommodations at a reasonable price. We had a great breakfast each day. The bars were nice and accommodating. Hotel personnel provided excellent service. Next time I am in Rome I will definitely consider the Bristol.
It was our first time in Rome and what a lovely hotel that was close to everything ! The staff was friendly and accommodations top notch! Would definitely stay there again and recommend to all my friends!