What We Love
- A high-end hotel a short walk from St. Peter's Basilica, with breakfast and a welcome drinkThe ideal location in the heart of the city, a short walk from the Vatican
- The warm hospitality of the hotel, in keeping with the Franciscan tradition
- The complimentary breakfast that's included with your stay
What To Know
- The Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, and Vatican City are all within walking distance
- The rooftop terrace is your go-to spot for incredible views
- Free WiFi and parking at their onsite garage
How to Get There
This hotel was a little out of the way, but within walking distance to the Vatican area, if not other major tourist attractions such as Roman forum etc. If you enjoy a quiet area and walking, this is a nice choice. If you aren’t as mobile, it may not be the best choice. Clean, minimalist, but updated rooms and a decent breakfast. Close enough to public transportation lines as well. The cherry on top is the beautiful view from their rooftop terraces, which are lovely at sunset and dawn.
I have visited this hotel for two days, in occasion of the yearly convention of my trade union. The rooms are extremely spacious, comfortable and clean. The kitchen offers a wide range of dishes prepared in an extremely professional way, which results in very tasty dishes for a very reasonable price. The location is a few hundred meters from S Peters square. The staff is particularly kind and at disposal for any request. A special thanks to Agnese, the bartender who has been extremely kind and accommodating. Strongly recommended. Photo from the balcony.
A beautiful modern hotel in the back roads near Vatican City. Very modern room with all the expectations (minus slipper... tut tut ????). Parking available which is a blessing in this area; charged at 10€ per 24hrs. Only stayed for 1 night so didn’t really us the hotel to its fullest. Finished to a very high spec in a good location. No complaints.