Hotel Raphaël-Relais & Châteaux
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Hotel Raphaël-Relais & Châteaux, you’ll be centrally located in Rome, steps from Santa Maria della Pace and Palazzo Altemps. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Piazza Navona and Sant’Ivo alla Sapienza.
Make yourself at home in one of the 51 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Rome? This hotel has facilities measuring 0 square feet (0 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
The room was large and tastefully decorated. Everything very clean and working. Staff was really helpful and very kind. Situated in a busy part of city center. Really enjoyed my stay. In the middle of very good shoppping and excellent restaurants.
I would not recommend / stay again. My mom recommended me here as a suggestion for my night alone in Rome until my friend arrived and I was not impressed nor did I feel safe at this hotel.
- The rooftop patio is beautiful, and the 9Euro cappuccino was great.
- Location is cool
- Outside is gorgeous
- Wifi is good throughout
- My mom stayed in a better room when she was here so I guess if you're willing to play the odds...
Cons: Mainly, the room I stayed in was not 5 star,the service received was questionable.
- Despite advert as soundproofed, I could hear everything happening in the hall from room 112.
- One towel in the bathroom had a pink stain on it, the other a grayish mark. For over 200Euro/night, I expect at minimum a CLEAN place
- The room itself faces an alley with ruins but it was relatively aesthetically unpleasing (window treatments + view).
- Hotel staff was pleasant but relatively unhelpful. I was visibly upset upon arrival (a stranger grabbed me when I left the train station) and the staff could not help me feel secure or understood.
- They gave me a hard key and a card and after the hotel staff was unable to hold my passport to my satisfaction, I could not re-enter the room without staff assistance. Staff then replaced both the hard key and e-card with an e-card.
There was nothing 5 star about this place except the pricetag.
Dear Raphael team,
I wish to thank you sincerely for all your delicate attentions.
Our stay was wonderful and perfect. All departments have offered us an acceuil and exceptional service.
Thank you for giving us MAGIC.
1000 times thanks.