What We Love
- An elegant Roman villa stay in the Eternal City, with a peaceful garden and moreThe peaceful location in Rome’s Monte Sacro neighbourhood, close to the city centre
- All-day coffee, cocktails, browsing and book-borrowing at the Internet Café Lounge & Library
- Lovely guest rooms, each with sleek décor, warm colour tones and streamlined furnishings
What To Know
- The quiet residential location means it's far from the city center
- The guestrooms are simple but come with mod-cons
- Daily breakfast spread of fresh croissants is a nice touch
For style-hunters seeking a characterful stay in the Eternal City, this classy little three-storey villa with an elegant interior garden is a spot-on pick. Set in the peaceful Monte Sacro neighbourhood, it has everything you’d want from a Rome pad: a super-central setting, carefully-curated interiors, and a high level of service.
Once you’ve gorged on ancient art and architecture in the Italian capital, head back here to enjoy a quick sweat session in the little gym or a pampering treatment in your room. Alternatively, spend your time in the Internet Café Lounge & Library – a laid-back spot that’s perfect for web browsing, book-borrowing, listening to music, and sinking a few bottles of Italian beer.
Good to know
The hotel offers guests a complimentary shuttle service to the Conca d’Oro metro station where it’s just seven direct stops to the Coliseum.
Please note that a city tax of €6 per person, per night is payable directly to the hotel.
How to Get There
Good little hotel, 6-7 km from historical sites of Rome, easily accessible via bus/ metro, pay £12 Euros for 48 hr travel pass which is valid for all public transport.
Compact rooms with shower, safe, tea & coffee making facilities. Lovely continental breakfast, self service plenty of choice. Very friendly and helpful reception staff, very clean throughout.
We stayed at this Hotel for a couple of nights. Great hotel, lovely food, extremely clean, fantastic staff, especially Andrea, couldn’t do enough for us, so polite. Tea making in room and hair dryer/ shampoo etc. Train station 10-15 mins wLk or €6. Trains/ trams amazing and reasonable.
The Hotel has very good size rooms , ours had a very large bathroom which was a plus. The breakfast was good, the only fault was the distance from Rome itself,but the buses were very frequent and cheap to use so this was not realy an issue, overall very good.