What We Love
- Escape to a private lodge on the coast of France, with incredible views and gourmet dining The peace and quiet of being secluded in your own lodge
- Staying just a short stroll from the sea and a colony of seals
- The brand-new pool and Jacuzzi – ideal for a soak and a swim after a long walk
- High-end gourmet dining with a view, at Le Poisson à Hélices
What To Know
- The remote location is great for seclusion-seekers
- Guestrooms have sweeping views of the views of the Bay du Somme
- WiFi is free but not fast
Le Cise hotel offers the perfect romantic getaway in the picturesque Bay of the Somme region of France. Perched on top of chalky cliffs boasting stunning scenery all year round, the hotel is located a stone’s throw away from St-Valéry-sur-Somme, Pointe du Hourdel and Le Tréport, so there’s plenty to explore and an abundance of natural beauty to soak up during your stay.
You’ll find your private lodge in the striking Lodge Beau Site, situated 500 metres from the main reception of the hotel, in the heart of well-maintained and tranquil grounds. In your secluded accommodation, you’ll enjoy all the benefits offered by the hotel but with the added intimacy of cosying up in your own lodge.
Your ‘cabin in the woods’ style accommodation benefits from the recent addition of a swimming pool, a Finnish sauna and an outdoor Jacuzzi, which are perfect for taking a dip in after a long walk exploring the natural beauty of the region. Make sure you don’t miss the elegant dining at Le Poisson à Hélices restaurant, where you’ll find a tempting menu of gourmet dishes, great wine and incredible sea views.
How to Get There
I have already expressed with the receptionist my little désappointement regarding the cleanliness of the room and all the glasses which were very dirty
This I should the third time that we are coming and there is always a little thing to say
Very poor value for money
Restaurant is not good at all. Industrial food, poor service and high prices...
We've waited 10mn at the welcome desk before seing someone...
Room with open bathroom whereas there were 2 rooms in the suite...not practical at all
No room to park in the hotel
Restaurant is below expectations and over priced; spa doesn't exist in fact: it is so small and badly located.Hotel is in a marvellous location and in interesting refurnished buildings. It is so peaceful and very near the sea. Go to the hotel but go to the "Treport" for nice seafood restaurants