Bahiazul Villas & Club – Fuerteventura
What We Love
- A villa with a private pool in the sun-kissed Canary Islands, with breakfast and dinnerRelaxing with a glass of cava in your villa's private pool as the sun sets
- Soaking up some sun on one of Fuerteventura's stunning stretches of golden sand
- Visiting the island's interior, full of quaint villages and picturesque scenery
What To Know
- Upon arrival you'll be escorted to your villa via golf buggy
- The resort is just a 5-minute ride from Corralejo where you can hit the beach
- The Bikini Bar closes at 7 pm
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
Located in La Oliva (Corralejo), Bahiazul Villas & Club – Fuerteventura is convenient to Acua Water Park and Centro Comercial El Campanario. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Las Agujas Beach and Corralejo Beach.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 80 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring private pools and LED televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Kitchens are outfitted with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, microwaves, and dishwashers. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a spa tub, an outdoor tennis court, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Food & Drink
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Bahiazul Villas & Club – Fuerteventura, or stop in at a snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 11 AM.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
We booked a week at Bahiazul to get complete relaxation following a medical scare. I contacted them to ask if they would have non-dairy milk, they confirmed they would. I also asked for a villa in a quiet location and it was perfect! Staff, food, property cleanliness and condition was perfect, we will be back!
Stayed in November with my husband and son (23 months) in mid-November. We loved it. The villas were such good quality, clean and comfortable. The private pool is great, we did ask for it to be heated for an extra charge which was needed I think. We were half board, the restaurant was lovely plenty of choice and excellent food. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately the airline lost our pushchair but the hotel had a spare one which we used for our whole stay which was so useful. One some issues were the hot tub on the roof terrace was a little difficult to get to temperature so we didn't use it as much. The floor was also very slippy when wet so we had to take extra care with our little boy and the spa didn't have any availability when we called for an appointment half way into our week. These are little issues because otherwise our stay was exactly we wanted, relaxing family time. I would certainly recommend the villas. The sand dunes nearby were an amazing site and are a must visit to enjoy.
We stayed for 5 nights at the beginning of December and had lovely weather. The mornings and evenings were cool so you’d need a layer but during the day we were able to sunbathe in 22C weather.
- We had our pool heated and would definitely recommend as it would be cold without it.
- The villa has glass skylights that let light in from the terrace which can be annoying in the morning in the main bedroom when trying to sleep. We put a towel over it to keep it a bit darker!
- Kitchen was well equipped with everything needed to make meals if desired, our villa was one of the newly refitted ones. (5-8)
- The rooftop hot tub was amazing to sit and watch sunset.
- The villa is fairly private, people can only see in if they are walking across the terrace opposite or decide to peer over the adjacent wall.
- Powerful hairdryer provided (I have very thick hair and didn’t struggle)
- We paid 30€ to have late checkout (luckily was available as no one had booked our villa the same day) this meant we could stay after 11am till 3pm and made such a big difference to the usual last day rush.
- Reception/welcome was great, glass of sparkling wine and all the info we needed. They then drove our cases to our villa (despite only a short walk) on a golf buggy and gave a detailed tour of the villa facilities.
- We had half board package and enjoyed breakfast and dinner all 5 days. The breakfast had a good mix of healthy cereal/. Porridge/yogurt/ fruit or cooked breakfast. Coffee (espresso machine) and Cava available self service.
- Dinner had lots of selection with enough change between previous evening and fresh cooked options by a chef at a “show” station but also a great selection of cold meats and cheeses everyday. Staff were friendly and remembered us each day. I would like to thank the manager in particular who was aware of a peanut allergy and made a point of mentioned it each evening and assuring us that the chef wouldn’t be using peanuts but that the desserts are from an external company so they could not guarantee no contact.
- We had a private one hour spa circuit which was €15 each and included use of the sauna, steam room and cold plunge pool/jacuzzi. We also each had a relaxing massage which was pleasant but the room was quite noisy due to maintenance workers outside chatting and moving things around which was a shame but not the fault of the therapist.
- We didn’t use the bikini club snack service at any point but we did have some drinks from the bar. The Sangria was very alcoholic which is good/bad depending on preference. I had a margarita which was made with lime sugar cordial, would be much nicer to use fresh juices for this (might be worth asking if it is an option)
- The complex is somewhat in middle of nowhere by the side of some mountains (this was great for us as we were keen to chill out but might be a negative for people who prefer to be within a town). A taxi was 5 euros into town and took about 7mins. Good clothes shops, Zara, Mango and more.
- There is a large supermarket a very short distance away from the complex with an excellent selection of food and drink if self catering. 2 euro rose.... We also purchased shampoo etc from here on the first day and it was reasonably priced for anyone wanting to keep their luggage weight down.
We will definitely be back!
This is a great complex very clean and very well specked to a high standard-we had great weather which of course helped but the staff and complex are excellent. Great food great pool and excellent facilities
We went for our honeymoon. Staff were absolutely lovely and so helpful. From reception to food to security staff were amazing so friendly with smiles always on their faces. Villa was beautiful so clean and lovely to be in. We absolutely loved it. They had music system in the villa was perfect. We already planning our trip for next year. This is one place we definitely want to go back to and can’t wait to return. Was a lovely relaxing break with your own swimming pool and hot tub. If you haven’t been you need to go. We had couples massage which was fantastic. You have local taxis to take you where you need to go really reasonable price. Me and my husband haven’t felt so welcome somewhere and we felt so sad we had to leave. Thanks so much all you lovely staff. See you next year. Xx