Majestic Elegance Punta Cana – All Inclusive
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Majestic Elegance Punta Cana – All Inclusive in La Altagracia (Bavaro), you’ll be convenient to Punta Blanca Golf Course and Hard Rock Golf Club at Cana Bay. This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of Iberostar Golf Course and White Sands Golf Course.
Make yourself at home in one of the 597 air-conditioned rooms featuring free minibar items and plasma televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and satellite programming provide entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including a casino and a nightclub. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 6 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit a beach bar or one of 15 bars/lounges, or 2 poolside bars. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in La Altagracia? This resort has 7266 square feet (675 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
I stayed at majestic elegance Punta Cana DR to celebrate birthday with friends and family. No need to leave resort. Wide variety of food and drinks choices. Activities for adults 24 hours. Excellent accommodations and amenities comfortable and clean wonderful service staff. I would definitely go back.
We were here for 1/2 of our recent 8-night vacation, spending 4 here as part of a big wedding crew. We stayed in an Ocean-front suite as part of "Elegance Club", which had a gorgeous view, and the accommodations were on point. The cleanliness was high, and our butler Luis was very helpful throughout our stay. We ordered pillows from the pillow menu that arrived almost immediately, which was amazing (we have had this service available at other resorts and it's spotty at best). The mini bar was stocked with top-shelf alcohol, and the fridge was loaded with waters and sodas.
The best parts:
1. The pools were large - and there were a bunch of them! They were clean and clear and wonderful.
2. The food on the resort was for the most part very good. We ate at the sushi/hibachi, steakhouse, and Italian and they were all very good. The buffet was always good for a selection of items - and the Sea and See down on the beach was under-rated. Really strong.
3. Cleaning staff was wonderful and timely. Cleaned our entire 2-room suite each day top to bottom. Really solid service.
4. Entertainment staff was good - as well as the evening entertainment. Theater is conveniently placed and large enough to house a lot of people!
5. Drinks were really solid, and top-shelf liquor throughout helped! Lobby bar at the bottom of the steps was really solid every night.
6. Beaches were beautiful (aside from the mandatory seaweed) and we spent a couple days down there as well.
7. Water pressure in the shower... UGH. The dream. Some of the suites have side-mounted shower heads to wash your body... I felt like I was being exfoliated and I loved every second of it. Might be too much for some people, but not this guy!
1. Poolside service is super spotty, and they could use a few more bartenders during 'peak' hours (1-6p at the pools ... 6p-10p in the lobby bars) to help get drinks faster.
2. The walk from the Ocean Front suite to the lobby is legit super far. But you can always get a room closer to the lobby if you want.. :)
3. The A/C wasn't really cold literally anywhere on property - but you're in the DR, so just dress lightly all the time.
Nice and clean. Butler service is top notch. All inclusive beverages and food. Friendly and helpful staff. Shows were nice and they tried hard to please you. Note that you must wear a wrist band the entire visit and even though it enables you to use a specific area it isn't valid in the other Majestic resorts. Overall nice experience.
Our experience was wonderful for our 9th anniversary. This is our 5th time in Punta Cana, but our first time at Magestic Elegance. Our room was a one bedroom suite in the second floor building Elle which is close to the beach, swimming pool, bar,Elegance club, and Restaurant See and Sea. Our favorite restaurants were the steak, the italian and the See and Sea at lunch time. The shows at night were very good especially the Michael Jackson and the Circus one.
I want to thank Alfonso our Buttler for the excellent service, our room was decorated with a happy anniversary banner, balloons, rose petals, a bath. He was always available when we needed him.
Maxima, bartender at the beach was wonderful. She anticipated the drinks that we liked, she always greeted us with a big smile. She is a very hard worker. Maxima and her team (Anyelina, Rosa, Alvanely) together they made our days at the beach and pool unforgettable.
Breylin the waiter of See and Sea restaurants was impressive very fast and efficient.
Jorge y Francisco Wilson at the buffet during breakfast made possible I always could enjoy my gluten free bread. Thanks
Elvis the bell boy, thank you for a wonderful first impression and taking us to our room explaining in detail about the hotel.
Throughout the day, no matter the time, you saw people working and maintaining the property. We appreciated the cleanliness to say the least. Staff was friendly. English was barely a barrier. The food was ok. The Animation Team made the trip. Shoutout to Edu, Scooby Doo, Big Mama, and Decaprio. Beach was not swimmable because of the algae. The staff said this is the time of year. I really wish I knew about it before we booked the trip. It apparently lasts through July. if you want to be on the beach and not in the pool, go elsewhere this time of year.