AlSol Tiara Cap Cana Boutique Resort – All Inclusive
What We Love
- All meals and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are included in the Jetsetter rate
- Set on a secluded beach, with ocean views from nearly every room
- A host of daily resort activities, from Spanish lessons to karaoke nights
- Guests have access to the Punta Espada Golf Club, which has a Jack Nicklaus Signature course that is one of the highest-ranked in the Caribbean
- The spa, located at the Sanctuary Cap Cana (the hotel's sister property), complete with relaxation area and juice bar
- READ MORE: Dominican Republic, Two Ways
What To Know
- Alsol Tiara Cap Cana opened in June 2015
- The beach is on the small side, so it's best to claim your slice of sand early
- The resort credit for three nights or more is non-refundable and non-cumulative
- WiFi costs $15 per day
- A 10 percent resort fee per person will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- There is an $85 mandatory supplement for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve dinners
- The extra person charge will increase to $199 per person, per night from December 15, 2015 through April 30, 2016
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Cap Cana, one of the DR’s most popular vacation playgrounds, just got sexier with this 115-suite newcomer, set on Marina Cap Cana and featuring terrific oceanfront views from every vantage point. Expect chic, streamlined decor with a subtly retro edge — think Danish Modern–inspired wooden chairs, desks and wall dividers; jaunty Lilly Pulitzer–style textiles; and playful light fixtures. There are also luxurious upgrades, such as suites with swim-up pool access. In keeping with the resort’s global outlook, you won’t be experiencing anything particularly Dominican when dining at any of the three themed restaurants, which showcase Mexican and “international” cuisine, along with a beachfront grill. There’s a funky coffee bar that wouldn’t be out of place in Seattle or Brooklyn, plus three cocktail bars that range from sophisticated to sports bar. Brush up on your Español with Spanish lessons, try your hand at beach volleyball, or join one of the regular beach bonfire parties; the roster even includes wine tastings and cooking lessons. Golfers will be in seventh heaven thanks to the proximity of the Punta Espada Golf Club, which has a Jack Nicklaus Signature course that is one of the highest-ranked in the Caribbean.
In the Area
While there are plenty of distractions available at the resort itself, there are also any number of things to tempt adventure-seeking vacationers at the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic, where the Caribbean meets the Atlantic Ocean. Head to Macao Beach, a stretch of sand often voted one of the world’s best beaches for surf camp, where everyone from beginners to old hands looking to brush up on their skills can hit the waves. At Scape Park, meanwhile, the opportunities for the intrepid are boundless, from ziplining and caving to visiting Hoyo Azul, a gorgeous cenote at the foot of a cliff. Cap off the day with cocktails and dancing at Drink Point, a lively bar in Bavaro, Punta Cana, where you can dance to everything from merengue to hip-hop while mingling with locals.
How to Get There
I have been in trs cap cana for a week and it was an unparalleled experience. Good food, a team always willing to what you need and always smiling. Jenfre helped us on the beach and always attentive with what we needed, Julio at the bar too. I think I'll really be back to this luxury hotel next year.
We had our wedding here a few weeks ago, and I literally cannot say enough good things about the experience, property, and staff! Everyone went out of their way to ensure we had an amazing time and wanted for nothing, and that goes for our guests too. I hope I'm not leaving anyone out, but we had AMAZING service from Joan, Maniel, Juan Luis, Veronica & spa staff, Ramona, Charly, John, Rissel (bartender at the pool), Ramon, and Margaret. A BIG thank you to each of you and the rest of the staff at TRS Cap Cana. You made our wedding unforgettable, and we can't wait to come back and celebrate an anniversary with you! <3
Our stay was phenomenal. Our butler Bayron was very helpful and accommodating. Julio and Risel took amazing care of us at the bar. The room itself was immaculate and nicely decorated. The whole resort was architecturally beautiful and the food was 5 star worthy. I’m so glad we chose this place and we will be back again!!