AlSol Luxury Village
What We Love
- Suites feel like mini-apartments, with a minimum of 861 square feet, full kitchens, and private patios
- Daily activities include bingo, Spanish lessons, and wine tastings
- Alsol Luxury Village is one of three properties by Alsol Hotels and Resorts in Cap Cana, and you can enjoy free access to all amenities at its sister locations
What To Know
- Located south of the main tourist hub
- Some amenities such as the spa are located at Cap Cana sister properties, all just a short taxi ride away
- The beach is on the small side, so it's best to claim your slice of sand early
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
The four-diamond Alsol Luxury Village is one of three properties by Alsol Hotels and Resorts located in Cap Cana, an exclusive retreat set on 30,000 acres. Each of the 299 spacious apartment-style suites features designer furnishings and a minimum of 861 square feet. Other amenities range from full kitchens, private patios and plush bedding to separate showers and tubs in the bathrooms. Daily activities include bingo, Spanish lessons and wine tastings, and evening events such as bonfires and live music performances. Guests also have access to a state-of-the-art fitness room, a full-service spa (at their sister property), as well as five main dining options. There’s a casual poolside bar and grill for snacks and cocktails, the elegant Mariners Grill for international fare, and Il Cielo, an open-air venue overlooking the marina that serves Italian cuisine.
In the Area
Cap Cana is home to high-end restaurants as well as the Punta Espada Golf Club, an 18-hole oceanfront course designed by Jack Nicklaus. Nearby, several catamaran and snorkeling excursions are available, or visitors can take an eco-tour of Hoyo Azul, a pristine blue lagoon at the base of a 200-foot cliff. For a day of relaxation or excitement on the water, Bavaro Beach is a 30-minute drive, while Macao Beach (a 45-minute drive) offers a more isolated beach scene. Shoppers can explore the Palma Real Shopping Village, and when it’s time for a bite to eat, the Jellyfish restaurant (Bavaro Beach) serves seafood in a fine-dining atmosphere. After the sun goes down, the Hard Rock Casino and its trendy nightclub, Oro, provide the entertainment.