Deevana Krabi Resort
What We Love
- Brand new four-star resort in vibrant Krabi, with complimentary upgrades and breakfastThe complimentary upgrade to a Grand Deluxe room that has a massive circular bathtub located in the room's cosy, private terrace
- Being one of the first few guests to enjoy the brand new facilities of the resort
- How close the resort is to plwnty of massage and dining options in Ao Nang
What To Know
- Pool access rooms aren't very private and sun beds are limited
- The hotel is a 10-minute walk from the beach or you can catch a ride on the free shuttle
- You can easily flag down a tuk tuk on the main road in order to get around town
The ultimate beach paradise, Krabi boasts a fantastic array of activities for a well-rounded tropical holiday. Exhilarating island hopping tours, as well as diving and snorkeling excursions can be booked for a fun-filled day trip. Head towards Krabi Town to explore the colourful markets and get your hands on unique, handmade souvenirs. Or simply walk about Ao Nang for a relaxing massage, after exploring the resort town’s dining and nightlife scene. You definitely want to head up to Lay Lay Grill for a bird’s eye view of the mountains and sheltered Ao Nang Beach.
All this is best experienced from a stellar resort like Deevana. The four-star resort is spanking new, with modern furnishings and a calming, minimalist design. Embodying the spirit of a tropical holiday, the resort has lagoon-like pools, al-fresco dining options, and bright and airy rooms that come with massive outdoor bathtubs.
How to Get There
Everyone working at the hotel is amazing. The staff went the extra mile and tried to do anything possible to accommodate us. The friendliest bunch of people. The Grand Deluxe Room is the best choice. If you like it quiet, this is the place to be. Breakfast buffet was at Deevana Plaza with many international and local meal choices. Good quality food items. Definitely want to come back soon to visit.
The hotel is a bit far from Ao Nang Beach (about 20 mins walk) but you can rent a bike and go there. The staff was insanely friendly and attentive. The room was amazing (even though the aircond did not work the first day but they fixed it right away!)
The Hotel environment was very awesome too especially in the morning. So serene
I recommend this hotel for Honeymoon couples
1. You feel like stay in forest, so quite Nd lots of greenery.
2. My wife is pure veg and chef cooked veg fried rice for 2 days specially for her.
3. Rooms upgraded when they heard we are honeymooners.
1. You might need to walk a bit to reach your room.
Had the pleasure of staying recently, very nice place, clean tidy and very friendly staff. The complex has two nice little pools with bars and breakfast at the restaurant had plenty of options. The location is good, far enough away from any of the bars down by both beaches, but only a short stroll to be down there.
We have just got back from staying at the Deevana Krabi Resort for two weeks with our Daughter and son-in-law. From the moment we arrived, very hot and tired, we were made welcome and our room was ready(10:30 am). the chalets were spread out, and the gardens were such that you could never see more than 4 /5 other rooms. two pools and two 2 hour, happy hours. all the staff at the Deevana were friendly and were always smiling, even with the long hours they work. We saw lots of frogs, lizards and ghenko's around the gardens at night. the food at breakfast was amazing, always something different to eat from a range of cultures. I even found a quiet area for my Tai Chi after a boring swim. I can honestly say this has been one of the most relaxing and friendly places I have ever stayed at, would definitely go back. Thank you to Kong, Jane, Mond and all staff at breakfast for greeting the day with a smile.