Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort
What We Love
- Buffet breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Activities galore: Learn the traditional Thai art of fruit carving, take a private Hatha yoga class on the beach, snorkel, scuba, etc.
- Watching the sunset from the swim-up bar in the giant lagoon-style infinity pool
- The sea-facing Jacuzzi with views across the Gulf of Thailand to Koh Phangan
What To Know
- A 10 percent hotel service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- WiFi costs $15 per 24 hours
- Spa treatments are not included
- Some activities are free with varying availability; you’ll receive a list at the hotel check-in
- There are kid-friendly activities in the Baan Ling Noi (Little Monkey) Kids Club
- There is a compulsory gala dinner on Dec 31; prices are $231 per adult and $116 per child (four to 11), subject to additional service and tax. The fee will be collected at the hotel
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort, you’ll be centrally located in Koh Samui, steps from Samui Go Kart and minutes from Bo Phut Beach. This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Bo Phut Beach Pier and Fisherman’s Village Plaza.
Make yourself at home in one of the 106 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the resort’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Koh Samui? This resort has facilities measuring 2239 square feet (208 square meters), including a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a ferry terminal shuttle.
How to Get There
Absolutely beautiful hotel in a wonderful location. Close to the local market and many, many good quality bars and restaurants. Hotel was amazing and I couldn't rate the staff highly enough. They were extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. They went out of their way to learn our names and always remembered them, which is a feat in itself considering the amount of guests.
We had an issue with our balcony seats on the first day as they were under a canopy of trees and debris constantly dropped onto them, making it difficult to sit out (not that we used it much at all really). The immediately upgraded us to a sea view without any quibbles at all and were extremely apologetic. What an amazing service!!!
Great location, only a few minutes walk to the Fishermans Village, where there are lots of great restaurants, bars and of course plenty of places for those well deserved massages. Fantastic pool area right on the beach front. Rooms were good and very clean. Staff extremely friendly. We will certainly return for another relaxing holiday
Location is fabulous, staff are the friendliest I've had the pleasure of engaging with, rooms are spacious and modern and access to a great beach. Very close to Fisherman's Wharf area in Bophut. Best hotel I've stayed at in over 30 years of travelling.