Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort
What We Love
- Buffet breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Activities galore: Learn the traditional Thai art of fruit carving, take a private Hatha yoga class on the beach, snorkel, scuba, etc.
- Watching the sunset from the swim-up bar in the giant lagoon-style infinity pool
- The sea-facing Jacuzzi with views across the Gulf of Thailand to Koh Phangan
What To Know
- A 10 percent hotel service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- WiFi costs $15 per 24 hours
- Spa treatments are not included
- Some activities are free with varying availability; you’ll receive a list at the hotel check-in
- There are kid-friendly activities in the Baan Ling Noi (Little Monkey) Kids Club
- There is a compulsory gala dinner on Dec 31; prices are $231 per adult and $116 per child (four to 11), subject to additional service and tax. The fee will be collected at the hotel
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort, you’ll be centrally located in Koh Samui, steps from Samui Go Kart and minutes from Bo Phut Beach. This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Bo Phut Beach Pier and Fisherman’s Village Plaza.
Make yourself at home in one of the 106 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the resort’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Koh Samui? This resort has facilities measuring 2239 square feet (208 square meters), including a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a ferry terminal shuttle.
How to Get There
We visited Koh Samui last week and stayed at the Anantara Bophut.... Fantastic place , great ambience, superb location and best of all is superb service.
The rooms are extremely scenic overlooking the sea and the infinite swimming pool. Food is lovely too...
Two nights at hotel with wife and 10yr old. No loyalty benefits at check in or out (Black GHA member). Privacy issues with bathroom design. Breakfast solid not spectacular. Location great for non hotel dining - 5-10walk on beach. Hotel has to work hard for your dining dollars due to tremendous options at walking distance (half to a 1/3rd of the hotel prices).
I stayed one night for business then had booked another hotel. I wish I stayed here longer. Everything from Check in to Check out was truly amazing.
I was taken care of by all the team. A big thank you in particular to Khun Ann who co-ordinated a tricky situation where my bags arrived before I did.
Also thanks to the Resort Manager Juliane And General Manager, Lutz for their warm welcome.
I highly recommend this hotel to anyone. With a great location, friendly and efficient staff, spotless in cleanliness, good size rooms, comfortable bed and the list goes on and on and on.
I will be back, Thank you