Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort
What We Love
- Buffet breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Activities galore: Learn the traditional Thai art of fruit carving, take a private Hatha yoga class on the beach, snorkel, scuba, etc.
- Watching the sunset from the swim-up bar in the giant lagoon-style infinity pool
- The sea-facing Jacuzzi with views across the Gulf of Thailand to Koh Phangan
What To Know
- A 10 percent hotel service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- WiFi costs $15 per 24 hours
- Spa treatments are not included
- Some activities are free with varying availability; you’ll receive a list at the hotel check-in
- There are kid-friendly activities in the Baan Ling Noi (Little Monkey) Kids Club
- There is a compulsory gala dinner on Dec 31; prices are $231 per adult and $116 per child (four to 11), subject to additional service and tax. The fee will be collected at the hotel
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort, you’ll be centrally located in Koh Samui, steps from Samui Go Kart and minutes from Bo Phut Beach. This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Bo Phut Beach Pier and Fisherman’s Village Plaza.
Make yourself at home in one of the 106 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the resort’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Koh Samui? This resort has facilities measuring 2239 square feet (208 square meters), including a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a ferry terminal shuttle.
How to Get There
Absolutely perfect everything 💕
Beautiful hotel,pool and beach 💦
Staffs are very nice and so smile
The breakfast is so good and BBQ dinner on the beach was so beautiful 🍽🍾
Absolutely beautiful hotel ❤️
Had an excellent stay here, weather was perfect! This hotel offers a lot with both pool and beach seating with a number of restaurants. There is also opportunity to do a traditional cooking class where you can also visit a local market, something I’d recommend if you have time. Staff are really friendly and are happy to make your stay here perfect!
Nice atmosphere, romantic dinner with my boyfriend. We said next time we may stay at Anantara and go to full moon again.
All was great. Especially the people of the hotel. All from the driver cleaner breakfast reception and special one our host Takky. We will be coming back for sure. Thank you for everything. Attia family.
It was a good start from my checking in , the staff very friendly and professional.
The welcome drink and towel well presented.
The room very cozy and absolutely clean and tidy. The turn down is perfect .
Over all an excellent expirence with ABS.