The Anam Resort
What We Love
- A villa at a five-star World Luxury resort on the beautiful Vietnam coast, with breakfast and moreThe picture-perfect location of the beachside resort
- Taking a long soak in the lovely sunken tub that overlooks the villa's private garden
- Taking a stroll on the sandy white beach while waiting for the sun to set
What To Know
- The resort just opened in August 2016
- If the beach isn't for you, try out the tri-level pool
- Balinese massages are available in the onsite Sri Mara Spa
- WiFi works well
Elegant, pristine and completely luxurious, The Anam is a brand-new resort along sparkling Nha Trang Bay in Vietnam. Though open for less than a year, this sumptuous, five-star retreat has already racked up near-perfect TripAdvisor reviews. It’s also earned its place among five other resorts in Worldhotels’ prestigious World Luxury category.
The villa-only property boasts a chic, Indochine-inspired design, a lovely balance between the elegance of the Vietnamese and French culture. The private abodes sit amidst greenery, surrounding a lagoon-like pool, or facing the cerulean waters of the sea. Come here to unwind, experience world-class luxury services or simply to soak up some sun. You’ll have a full menu of recreational activities, from watersports to tennis, as well as access to the Balinese-style spa.