Six Senses Ninh Van Bay
What We Love
- Relaxed barefoot luxury without pretension
- Large, airy private villas — all with private plunge or infinity pools
- Cooking classes, one of many activities available, including water sports
- Top-notch spa that uses plant-based natural products
- Scuba diving or snorkeling at nearby Five Island Reef
What To Know
- Getting here requires a flight to Cam Ranh airport, followed by a 60-minute road transfer and a 20-minute boat ride (about $35 together, per person, when booked through the property)
- Best suited for couples or families with older children
- Not for those looking for nightlife
- The lively coastal town of Nha Trang is about an hour away
- Book ahead for experiences like a private dinner in the wine cellar, set in a natural cave
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay in Ninh Hoa (Ninh Van Bay), you’ll be within the region of Bai Duong Beach and Vinpearl Land. This 5-star resort is within the region of Husband Rock and Po Nagar Cham Towers.
Make yourself at home in one of the 58 air-conditioned rooms featuring private pools and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private patios. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and complimentary babysitting/childcare.
Grab a bite at one of the resort’s 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Loved our stay at Six Senses! The staff were all friendly and helpful, especially our GEM Hailey. Our hilltop villa was beautiful and quiet, breakfast was outstanding and overall we had a fantastic relaxing time. Would definitely come back if the opportunity Food in the main dining area lacked variety, but overall very nice. Would definitely come back if the opportunity arose.
stayed at hill top villa #14 for 3days.
Resort is larger than i thought and some villas MUST need buggy or bike in order to go to restaurent, experince center, etc. I was told there are total 59 villas all spread around the resort; in order to provide full privacy, villas are widely spread.
Excursions are well organized; we took spa, wine tasting at the wine cave, hiking, and snorkeling which are highly recommended.
Spa and gym is at excellent condition.
However, we are told that the resort is at low season, so they are not running one of the restaurents. It was pity not able to use full service and we thought food provided lacked in diversity.
However, people at resort were all very kind and very professional in their service.
I stayed here for only 2 nights at water villa no.3. Everything was extremely smooth and outstanding. Before arrival, I would like to thank Ms Hanh at the reservation team, she was really nice and great, helping us planning the short getaway trip.
- All the things I've seen are recyclable, even the AC, remote has the cover made by wood I think. It gives sort of entire escape from normal busy life at the city.
- Food quality is very high. It's very tasty and authentic, especially the Pho, not much different from what I eat normally.
- View from the water villa is extremely great.
- You get free ice-cream. I was lucky enough to get the free drink on Friday (every friday) including cocktails. The free amenities from the resort is real good, not just like those free give-away.
- However, the most important thing is Services. I've been to many 5 stars resorts and hotels around world, and I can eagerly say that Six Senses NInh Van Bay provides is on top of sevices provided. I will details with you many things:
+ Good communication before arrival, thorough explanation with no hassle from MS Hanh.
+ At the airport, I was insisted by the resort reps to hold our belongings. This is my first time that I've got such thing. Yes, other 5 stars resort will hold for you, but it's about the attitude I've seen, and even I said I could hold it myself, she still wanted to hold it for me.
+ The driver from airport to the resort clearly says how many minutes left, is the AC alright.
+ The service is very consistent, all staffs at the resort always say hello to you at a smiley face, not like being forced to do so. I've been to many resorts, and I can tell you that not many will do with good attitude or not very consistent. Before Six Senses, I was at Maldives at a resort and paid for nearly AUD2,000 a night, but the services was not comparable. They was like being forced to work. But here at Six Senses, I felt like always being welcomed by happy, great people. It's not what you do, but how you do it, Six Senses Ninh Van Bay has mastered it and this is the crucial point that make me want to come back.
+ My partner left the serviett on chair while getting the food. One of the staff crossed by, saw it and she immediately folded it and organized it! This is my first time as well I've seen this, not at other 5 stars resort.
To sum up, the services was very professional, friendly, it's many small things, close attention to details that get you impressed.
- Our butler, Mr Thai, he was very great at helping us during our short trip.
to be honest, I can't think of many bad things about the resort. Probably one of the bad thing is the food selection is very limited for the breakfast. But for us, luckily we eat Pho every breakfast so we don't think much of it. But for others, it may be difficult.
The resort is tucked away in Ninh Van Bay. The bay itself offers a stunning view. Its tranquility blew off all the stress from my busy life during the stay. Each villa is appointed with a private butler and it felt like my butler(I do believe they had a different name for this job but I can’t remember) was always around to help us with anything we needed. The food was excellent and I particularly loved the resort being eco friendly. Though we stayed in a hilltop villa, our villa wasn’t too high up so it wasn’t so bad climbing up the stairs. The villa is spacious and had everything we wished for. We also did the sunset cruise which was just so romantic with our picnic basket with champagne. All the experience at the resort was fantastic and we will definitely go back.
Great stay, amazing views, spectacular eye for details and good service. We were incredibly impressed by this experience as we were part of a wedding celebration at this beautiful resort.
We wanted to particularly thank Lam for taking a step forward and assisting us rescheduling our flight tickets. Without his careful help we would have lost our flight connection. He supported us until late at night and escorted us until leaving the resort the day after. I was impressed on how he took personally our needs and supported us with a rare sense of hospitality.
Thank you to the Staff of Six Senses for this amazing experience.