Evason Ana Mandara Nha Trang
What We Love
- Daily breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- The Evason’s beachfront location makes it the perfect spot to catch the sunrise over Nha Trang Bay
- Water sports directly from the hotel’s beach
- The Pavilion Restaurant serves an Asian fusion with views across Nha Trang Bay
- Staying at an exclusive tropical beach resort in the heart of a bustling city
- The pampering, holistic treatments at the Six Senses spa
- A dedicated kids club that offers a raft of activities, including origami, cooking lessons and Vietnamese language classes
What To Know
- A 5 percent hotel service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Some facilities were renovated in 2010
- Nha Trang is served by Cam Ranh Airport, 18 miles to the south
- It’s just a 10-minute walk into Nha Trang
- The kids club is open from 9 a.m. to 12 noon and 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. daily
- Use of the tennis courts is free during the day and $5 per hour after dark
- Expect some traffic noise and honking horns from the road behind the resort
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
A stay at Evason Ana Mandara Nha Trang places you in the heart of Nha Trang, minutes from Phu Dong Water Park and close to Vinpearl Land. This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Louisiane Brewhouse and Vinpearl Ferry Terminal.
Make yourself at home in one of the 74 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your memory foam bed comes with down comforters. Rooms have private patios. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a sauna. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and complimentary babysitting/childcare.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the resort’s 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a beach bar or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
How to Get There
Horrible welcoming ,
we invited our friend and paid with our credit card in booking.com.
after that they sent a letter they asked the card holder to be present at check-in.
In fact, when we arrived they refused to check in our guest , for unknown reasons, refusing to accept a credit card with presented holder and offered to withdraw cash.
For 5 star hotel it’s not professional.
Not advising you be there .
Evason Ana Mandara was a nice surprise. Rustic and charming resort . We booked a room over the beach , so comfortable being a few steps from the sand , also opposite gym and right to one of the pools ! Nice gardens. It is not luxury in the actual sense but has the charm of the old resort we used to enjoy when we were young . Beach is public but people choose other areas , this one was quiet , has also a few umbrellas next to our room . Amazing Spa service . Good breakfast over the beach . Love the setting . Many people mentioned noise from street , we barely listen any , yes some hammering from a hotel construction opposite hotel not very active though. Love our cottage and it verandah! Staying there reading and just jumping to enjoy the warm seas . Beach quite clean and very long can accommodate quite a number of people . Amazing view over an island, very near the city center a plus . We did a tour using cycles / pedicab , with people from the resort and was great way to know some historical places . Security was good . Did not get value for money because was high season - Chinese holidays. Never regret our choice . Reception very good organizing our transport to airport and late check out .
Evason Ana Mandara is a charming property along the beach in Nga Trang by the Six Senses. The only one along the stretch that has direct access to the water, the establishment is one of the oldest (if not oldest) in the group's portfolio. The Pavilion is helmed by a local Chef who has been there since the start and is fuelled with passion and love for all things Ana Mandara. The Pavillion offers local Vietnamese fare (best in Nga Trang) and the Beach House showcases more international fare.
The spa is by the famous Six Senses with the same service and therapies found worldwide.
Located on the main street, it's easy to walk the area and explore.