Rowhill Grange Hotel
What We Love
- An 18th-century country house on the outskirts of London, with breakfast, spa perks and more The luxurious Utopia Spa, where you can soak away your stress in a Jacuzzi, book a long massage or get a pedicure
- Savouring exquisite dishes at the hotel's restaurant
- The beautiful grounds, where you'll find a dainty Victorian garden
What To Know
- It's worth booking afternoon tea
- Guestroom radiators can be a bit noisy
- Free WiFi can be hit or miss
Less than an hour from London, the dainty Rowhill Grange is a luxurious spa retreat in Dartford, Kent. It’s surrounded by 15 acres of private grounds, but these are no ordinary gardens. Stroll about and you’ll discover a picturesque estate, flourishing with rare plants. There’s also a Victorian walled garden and a crop of prehistoric trees.
Life here is all about indulgence: start your day with a hearty breakfast, then head to the Utopia Spa to be pampered from head to toe. Lunch at the brasserie with an afternoon cocktail, before going for a gentle walk through the grounds. For dinner, head to the revamped RG’s Restaurant for some seriously tasty gourmet cuisine.