Wyndham Kauai Beach Villas
What We Love
- Sprawling property on 25 acres
- Large 320-square-foot rooms
- Located a five-minute drive from Lihue Airport; the hotel operates a free 24/7 shuttle
- Four swimming pools with waterfalls and a slide
- Business facilities, and rooms with desks and ergonomic chairs
What To Know
- Beach in front of the resort is not swimmable
- Interiors of the resort are slightly dated
- The resort attracts an older clientele and families
- You’ll need to rent a car to explore the area
- If possible, it’s worth upgrading to an oceanfront room
- Parking ($12.95 per day for self-parking) and WiFi ($12.95 per day) cost extra
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
With a stay at Wyndham Kauai Beach Villas in Lihue (Hanamaulu), you’ll be minutes from Nukolii Beach Park and close to Lydgate Beach Park. This beach villa is within close proximity of Wailua Golf Course and Hanamaulu Beach Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 105 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and sofa beds.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. This villa also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a picnic area.
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Last updated in 2001 .... and it shows ! Even the grass looks old and tired. The sister hotel is in much better repair. The exterior walkways and bridges are cracked , discolored and rusted. The stairways are dirty, discolored and ridden with dirt and leaves. The windows are single pane,the tracks worn down, rusted and dirty. Central areas have no air conditioning. Furniture and carpets need to be replaced ASAP. ICK!!! The front staff was very nice and apologetic. There's no argument here... I really wonder what the board has been doing with all the money they collect from owners every year???
The kitchen has most of what you need , but limited, pots and pans.
The grounds are beautiful, the location is excellent. The unit was spacious and very well equipped. Even stocked with a small cooler and beach towels. The bathrooms need a little updating but everything worked. The pool and hot tub are very nice. The best part is the beach and the easy access to it. Watching the sunrise was my favorite part of my stay. Overall I was very pleased with my stay and found the unit very very comfortable.
Love staying here, rooms are a little outdated but the location and amenities are awesome. The kids love the pool area and it is very kid friendly, you can even get food at the pool, I recommend this resort if you want to be centrally located.