Wyndham Kauai Beach Villas
What We Love
- Sprawling property on 25 acres
- Large 320-square-foot rooms
- Located a five-minute drive from Lihue Airport; the hotel operates a free 24/7 shuttle
- Four swimming pools with waterfalls and a slide
- Business facilities, and rooms with desks and ergonomic chairs
What To Know
- Beach in front of the resort is not swimmable
- Interiors of the resort are slightly dated
- The resort attracts an older clientele and families
- You’ll need to rent a car to explore the area
- If possible, it’s worth upgrading to an oceanfront room
- Parking ($12.95 per day for self-parking) and WiFi ($12.95 per day) cost extra
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
With a stay at Wyndham Kauai Beach Villas in Lihue (Hanamaulu), you’ll be minutes from Nukolii Beach Park and close to Lydgate Beach Park. This beach villa is within close proximity of Wailua Golf Course and Hanamaulu Beach Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 105 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and sofa beds.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. This villa also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a picnic area.
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Facility is nice but needs updating. They have many signs in the unit about conserving water, but the toilets were high gallon and needed several flushes to clear. There is $19.10 daily resort fee on top of the price to stay there. This fee did not include all the amenities available. The beach out front of the resort is littered in debris from the Japan tsunami, and nearby beaches are used as a dump, with piles of garbage and burned vehicles.
We’ve stayed at Kauai Beach Resort the last 2 years and this time tried the Kauai Beach Villas, H11. We will look for this condo every year. The condo is spacious and filled with everything you will need for your vacation. The washer and dryer in the room was awesome. Both bedrooms have air conditioning. It’s centrally located on the island so your close to everything. Their are gas grills right outside the condo building if you like to grill. We loved the condo and can’t wait to stay here again. The pictures I attached are from the balcony.
Great staff, amenities and we especially loved the A/C. The location is perfect. Is located just north of the airport and almost right between everything on the island. Easy to find and get to. The staff is very helpful and friendly