Crest Resort and Pool Villas
What We Love
- Eco-luxe resort perfect for a tropical getaway - perks for longer stays includedThe refreshing design and architecture of the eco-luxe resort
- Indulging in a seafood and barbecue treat at DIVA Sky, the resort's rooftop restaurant
- The nest-like cabana pods that sit at the edge of the resort, offering a panoramic view of the tropical landscape
What To Know
- Located on Thailand's most popular beach region, Phuket
- The hillside infinity pool overlooking the water is a main highlight
- There's a free shuttle service to Patong
Discover the tranquil side of Phuket’s vibrant Patong at Crest Resort & Pool Villas. The eco-luxe resort is just outside the centre of Patong and boasts a refreshing, almost exuberant atmosphere. Just what you need to kick off your shoes and run barefoot with the wind in your hair. It is also a social media dream – perched on a quiet hillside with panoramic views of Phuket’s endless blue waters, fringed by lush green hills, the location makes for the perfect holiday snapshot. You’ll definitely want to wade out to the edge of the infinity pool and take in the breathtaking landscapes.
It is also just the place to for a long, well-deserved spa holiday. The resort offers a menu of spa programs that take place over the course of a few days, designed to help you detox and perk right up. A menu of organic dishes to complement your wellness journey is also on hand. But don’t forget to explore the great outdoors of this tropical paradise! Beaches, islands, jungle trails and more await the adventurous. You can also get your dose of culture at the Phuket Night Market or visit the Big Buddha, just 30 minutes away.
How to Get There
Good excellent service and staff! Mr win is really kind and friendly! Good job! And the hotel really nice and perfect view. Kids playroom is perfect too and the food stunning perfecto! Hope to back here
We are living inphuket but love to take vacation in the best hotel like The Crest resort i would say staff is the best Win Manager Da oil also helpful view at the pool is the best restaurant also has the best services Ju Poo is lovely
Super friendly staff and amazing bell boy, Sek! He was very helpful with our bags and very friendly. We had one of the villas and it was gorgeous! The front desk was super helpful and nice. Gorgeous views from the mountain and well.