Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort
What We Love
- A five-star beach resort in one of Greece’s dreamiest destinations, with breakfast, dinner and moreBeing one of the first guests to stay in a sleek, stylish and freshly completed room
- Indulging in the thalassotherapy and thermal experiences at the three-floor spa
- Lazing on sun loungers by the pool and sampling the local ouzo – or your favorite cocktail
What To Know
- If you're hoping to snag a sunbed on the beach or a lounger around the pool, you'll need to be ready to go super early (as in pre-8 a.m early)
- There are five onsite restaurants and bars
- Free WiFi throughout the property
- The hotel just opened in summer 2016
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
If luxury beach life and high-end pampering are what you’re after, then Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort, opened in May 2016, really seals the deal. A gleaming addition to the gorgeous Kassandra Peninsula, this property’s mission has been to step out ahead of its competitors, and with sugary white sand, crystal-clear Aegean waters and a private marina deep enough for the swankiest of yachts, it seems to be doing a pretty good job.
Not to be outdone by the natural beauty of its Greek-island locale, the resort boasts interiors and facilities that are as glamorous as they come. Each of the elegant rooms and suites features stylish décor, with soft hues and luxe furnishings. You’ll have your choice of sophisticated dining and laid-back fare at the stylish bars and restaurants, and the otherworldly spa, spread across three floors, provides nearly every treatment imaginable. So whether you pull up in your yacht or simply fly in, you’ll be sure to get the VIP treatment here.
Designed with a sleek and modern aesthetic, each of the new rooms and suites features a soothing neutral color palette, contemporary furnishings and all sorts of luxurious touches. Junior suites boast 400 square feet, a separate seating area and views of the Aegean Sea and the nearby island of Kelyfos from the balcony.
Open for buffet-style breakfasts, lunches and dinners, the signature Kritamo Restaurant presents an inspiring selection of international cuisine and traditional Greek dishes. There’s also the dinner-only Italian restaurant, Portofino, for gourmet à la carte cuisine (reservation required). Toroneo offers an authentic Greek experience, with seafood and local flavors, while Oasis Pool Restaurant provides a more casual atmosphere. The selection of bars here is just as impressive. Oasis Beach Bar and Oasis Pool Bar let you enjoy your drinks outside, while the Mirage Bar in the lobby provides a more classic setting. There’s also Churchill Lounge, with a great cigar collection, and Sommelier’s 8-Wine Bar for Greek and international wines. Myrthia Health Bar, in the spa, offers fresh and organic smoothies and juices, complete with a wonderfully Zen atmosphere.
A three-floor shrine to all things watery and wonderful, the huge spa has a large seawater thalassotherapy pool and four separate thermal pools. There’s also a thermal suite equipped with steam baths, a Finnish sauna, an herbal sauna, a cold-plunge walking path and two experience showers, plus a floating sauna in the marina for those who prefer jumping directly into the sea to cool down. Equally impressive are the seven treatment rooms for Rasul mud treatments, aroma and salt saunas, flotation beds, Vichy showers, chromotherapy and water-jet treatments. A state-of-the-art gym, beauty salon and aerobics hall wrap things up nicely.
Spanning 330 acres of private land on Greece’s Kassandra Peninsula, the hotel overlooks white-sand beaches and the turquoise-tinted waters of the Aegean Sea. Must-dos include hitting the Blue Flag-awarded beach and evening markets in the little village of Hanioti, venturing to the caves of Petralona and partying at Kalithea’s late-night clubs and bars. For a cultural fix, it’s worth checking out Thessaloniki and its White Tower, the Museum of Byzantine Culture and the Arch of Galerius and the Rotunda.
How to Get There
I have been here before, but i did not experienced as it is,
1. Breathtaking spa, and unique view.
2. Very expencive furniture and materials of building
3. Perfect pools
4. Terible beach, full of rocks
5. Restaurants perfect.
6. Meals teasty, tipicaly for Greeks.
7. Personel so-so. Receptionist which was first shiftft on arival date , was amazing, and also the Lady on the check out day.
8. Advice : choose a rooms with a pool, view is amazing.
9. I was here twice and i get Hard natinalistic reception welcome. Every guest get a form to fill his country by him self- Macedonians like me, get already fiiled formylar with for me insult name. You can give back my review 1000 times more , but my impression is the same, YOU ARE NOT POLITICIAN, i am you guest, not vice versa. Please dont insult me. Its very simple. Have a nice day , and be nice as you hotel is.
Our third stay at this beautiful hotel. Every inch of the resort is maintained and cleaned to the highest standard. Facilities are excellent. Food is fantastic quality with an abundant choice. The staff are truly wonderful, very friendly and attentive and great with children. The staff and facilities in the children’s club are great. We would highly recommend.
Although it’s rather more difficult to reach this 5*Star Resort by car than by a yacht or a helicopter, it’s worth the ride through the green of the pine-trees and the blue of the Aegean Sea till the edge of Kassandra Peninsula in Chalkidiki (Greece). On that spot you will find a world class Thermal Spa Resort with all the amenities and luxury you could expect from a 5* Hotel.
Everything was absolutely stunning! Excellent friendly and helpful staff, delicious breakfast and dinner, unique spa and numerous indoor & outdoor swimming pools!
Last but not least, Our Suite with its private pool and the stunning views to the Aegean Sea was simply unforgettable!
Definitely this was the best resort that we have visited in Greece. Everything was on high level, 5* service, perfect location surrounded in beautiful nature, perfect place for a peaceful and relaxing vacation. We were there for 5 days and we could stay even more. :) The spa center was excellent , with high standard for hygiene. We enjoyed every moment of our stay . The food was delicious and diverse. Everyone from the staff were really pleasent and helpful. They really deserve their recognitions as the best resort in Greece for this year and maybe the next to come.
It's going to be very quick.
What can I say that the photos doesn't?
- Staff are very nice. Shuttles takes you from place to place if you need.
- Location - amazing!
- Rooms - wow, I had a great room and great sleep. very big rooms. great beds, nice showers and they thought about everything you might need.
- Many pools with great atmosphere.
- The saunas - amazing, the best spa I've seen in a hotel.
- I enjoyed the food very much.
I came for business purposes and it felt like a vacation - I would LOVE to be back in this hotel.
To sum it up - perfect!