Traders Fudu Hotel Changzhou
What We Love
- Free Internet everywhere in the hotel
- Shallow kids pool with toys
- Three restaurants, with plenty of choices on the buffets, plus themed dinners (and kids eat free)
- Plenty to do on-site in bad weather: tennis, swimming, spa, billiards
- Easy access to business and sightseeing locations
What To Know
- Lots of kids in the Coffee Garden on weekends; if this annoys you, eat in one of the higher-end restaurants on-site
- Taxis can be scarce at peak times — the concierge can help book in advance
- The English-speaking ability of all staff members is not the same; practice patience
- Nishimura restaurant will be closed for renovation October though December
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Traders Fudu Hotel Changzhou in Changzhou (Tianning), you’ll be within the vicinity of Tianning Temple. This 4.5-star hotel is within the region of Yancheng Wildlife Park and Wujin Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 378 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a health club and an indoor pool. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, supervised childcare/activities, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Changzhou? This hotel has 22604 square feet (2100 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and limited parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
I stayed twice in one week in Fudu Traders in Changzhou and felt very comfortable with service and facilities. Check-in and check -out smooth. Gym well equipped and clean. Breakfast and buffet lunch selection not really state-of-the-art but acceptable. Taking into account the price paid, a very good choice to stay for business ...
I visited Fudu once again and had a perfect stay in Fudu hotel. Rooms are comfy and the food is very good with a lot of choice and seasonal events. Great and personalised service from Gina and Shirley.
Very nice area lobby. Helpful staff with english knowledge. Very big variety of choices in the breakfast.
Good location. A bit worn but clean and tidy. Rooms are spatious with all accories needed like iron, toothpaste and complementary water.
Great value for the price range per night. Would recommend.