Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club
What We Love
- Two golf courses, each with its own style and views
- Removed from the Atlantic City buzz yet close enough to drop in for dinner or a show
- Lunch at the clubby Grille Room after a round of golf
- The Red Door Spa Stress Melter — a combination of olive oil body scrub, aromatherapy body wrap and massage
- The stylish lobby lounge, with a menu featuring beer from Flying Fish Brewing Company
What To Know
- The property dates back to 1914 but was renovated in March 2011
- The public spaces have been renovated; the guestrooms were not
- The hotel is eight miles from Atlantic City but does not offer shuttle service
- Check-in is a little late, at 4 p.m.
- Popular with the wedding and conference crowds
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Located in Galloway, Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club is convenient to Galloway National Golf Club and Absecon Wildlife Management Area. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Heritage Park and Edwin B Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 286 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an indoor pool. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort’s room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
My friends and I stayed Friday and Saturday night at the Seaview. The Seaview which was only 10 min from AC provided our group with terrific service and amenities. For you golfers we started the day with the hotel's tasty buffet breakfast then played the beautiful Bay Club course with the outstanding views of Atlantic City. We relaxed after golf with a cold beer and enjoyed the hotel's jacuzzi. We'll be back again.
Rooms are outdated and service is just okay. You can find updated rooms and better pricing by going a few miles towards Atlantic City. Check In staff was rude and upon departure when we explained there was a banging every 7 minutes - all night, they didn't seem to care. Go elsewhere for a better experience.
We were first put in room # 183 right next to # 181 which had 2 parking dogs. We requested to be moved and we were to # 275. Thank you for that. We were also told by Kenny that valet would be free as self park handicap were not available and we have handicap placard. Please credit $13.00. Thanks.