Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club
What We Love
- Two golf courses, each with its own style and views
- Removed from the Atlantic City buzz yet close enough to drop in for dinner or a show
- Lunch at the clubby Grille Room after a round of golf
- The Red Door Spa Stress Melter — a combination of olive oil body scrub, aromatherapy body wrap and massage
- The stylish lobby lounge, with a menu featuring beer from Flying Fish Brewing Company
What To Know
- The property dates back to 1914 but was renovated in March 2011
- The public spaces have been renovated; the guestrooms were not
- The hotel is eight miles from Atlantic City but does not offer shuttle service
- Check-in is a little late, at 4 p.m.
- Popular with the wedding and conference crowds
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Located in Galloway, Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club is convenient to Galloway National Golf Club and Absecon Wildlife Management Area. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Heritage Park and Edwin B Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 286 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an indoor pool. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort’s room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Hotel needed an update and they did a great job. Staff very friendly and professional. The new lobby lounge especially attractive. We had a group of 10 the very much enjoyed an excellent dinner in the Grill Room.
Our business colleagues and I had a great relaxing time at Dolce’s Seaview Hotel good accommodations, great service and breakfast. 20 mins away from Atlantic City. Not too expensive and has great views and golfing.
Stayed at Seaview from 11/8-11/10 for a family wedding. The service and friendliness started as soon as we arrived. We were so impressed with the attentive and dedicated staff. Our room was clean and beautiful. Beds were so comfortable. Apps and drinks in the restaurant were good and our server and bartender were so friendly. Both were long time employees which to me speaks volumes. Breakfast buffet was delicious! Omelettes were made to order and there were plenty of other items to choose from as well. The apps during cocktail hour were plentiful and again, the wait staff was amazing. Dinner was OK, not my favorite. But despite that, I still feel that 5 stars is merited.
Every person from housekeeping, valet, front desk, and wait staff were wonderful. So friendly and genuine. Totally enjoyed our stay!