Golden Nugget Atlantic City
What We Love
- More than 80,000 square feet of gaming, including slots, blackjack, craps and roulette
- Private poolside cabanas and live dockside entertainment during the summer months
- Amenities galore, including a 12,000-square-foot spa with 11 treatment rooms, fashion boutiques, marina access, a gym, Starbucks, two entertainment venues and more
What To Know
- Formerly the Trump Marina, the hotel completed a $150 million renovation and rebranding in 2013
- It’s a five- to 10-minute shuttle ride to the boardwalk
- Nonsmoking floors are available and you can access guestrooms without walking through the casino
- Creature comforts for the modern traveler: 42-inch TVs, iPod docking stations, mini-fridges and free WiFi
- A $10 resort fee per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Transformed from the Trump Marina to the Golden Nugget during a $150 million revamp in 2013, this party-loving gaming hotel is a self-contained enclave for slots, spa, shopping, shows and more. All 728 guestrooms were given a face-lift during the renovation and now show off modern style in poker chip–red, white and black, with clashing patterns from carpet to curtain and all the mod cons, including 42-inch TVs, iPod docking stations, mini-fridges and free WiFi. Floor-to-ceiling windows frame views of the Frank Farley Marina, the hotel grounds and the skyline. The main gaming floor houses 1,500 slot machines, a range of table games such as blackjack and roulette, and a dedicated (and televised) poker room. On the dining front, the Golden Nugget offers everything from steak at Vic & Anthony’s to fish dishes and water views at the 30th-floor Chart House, plus an all-you-can-eat buffet that’s open until 8 p.m. For a dose of pampering, the 12,000-square-foot spa has 11 treatment rooms, as well as a full salon and a sauna, and there’s retail indulgence in the hotel’s nine fashion boutiques.
In the Area
Take the five- to 10-minute jitney over to the main boardwalk for some requisite AC sightseeing. The world famous boardwalk is lined with restaurants, bars, amusement piers and shops specializing in everything from high-end jewelry to the iconic saltwater taffy. For serious shoppers, Tanger Outlets is the spot to score bargains on big-name brands, while Pier Shops at Caesars is home to the luxury brands like Louis Vuitton and Gucci. Book a splurge-worthy dinner at the Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill or Wolfgang Puck American Grille, or stay on-site and try the Golden Nugget’s Euro-style Michael Patrick’s Brasserie.
How to Get There
Good price. Good restaurant, The Chart House. Good pool during the summer and enjoy the deck experience. Great Band.... The Dane Anthony Band, whether they are inside or during the summer on the deck. Great music, for young and those young at heart :).
We ate at the buffet last night, we got to know the manager, Jody she did a great job steering us to diane a great waitress diane kept the table cleared, the drinks filled, and a pleasing conversation . The crowning glory of the night was when jody had Wellington the cook bring out some of his fried chicken wings. THE BEST
Every single checkin at VIP with Emily is Excellent and a pleasure. She is the most pleasant person to work with in getting checked in and any issues,if any, are handled professionally and makes you feel welcomed.