Mandarin Oriental Jakarta
What We Love
- Breathtaking view of the city skyline at sunset
- Relaxing massage (at a nice price) at the hotel’s spa
- Easy walking distance to many major banks and corporate headquarters
- Hopping across the street to shop or catch a movie at the malls
- A work-out at the fitness center, one of the city’s best, with a program of free classes
What To Know
- Tuesday is ladies’ night at the MO Bar, free pour for all female guests
- The pool is a great place to sunbathe and unwind, but too small for lap swimmers
- Adjacent luxury malls have food outlets at every price point
- Located near a mass-transit station, enabling quick trips along the corporate corridor when traffic is at a standstill
- In-room WiFi costs an additional $15 per day
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Mandarin Oriental Jakarta, you’ll be centrally located in Jakarta, steps from Welcome Statue and Bundaran Hi. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Plaza Indonesia and Grand Indonesia Shopping Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 272 guestrooms featuring minibars. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a nightclub, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
How to Get There
The room is spacious. The bed is very comfortable. Great 5 star hotel, however what sets it apart is the consistent quality level of service - from arriving from the airport, entry and exit everyday. The see and act on the little things which makes it a pleasant stay. For examples, they will make tidy my cable chargers with MO labelled cables ties, they provided me a mouse mat without asking, they provided me take away at the lobby to bring to work when I was in a rush to work (without me asking).
MO has certainly made by inaugural visit to Jakarta a memorial one. Will definitely be my first choice when coming back to Jakarta.
Perhaps my only feedback so far is to reduce the use of single use/ plastics in the bathroom amenities.
The best American Chocolate cake ever! This is the 1st time I've visited Mandarin Cake Shop. Recommended by Maria. Thank you for your recommendation. The taste is just perfect for my taste buds.. Love it.. ❤️????
This fancy restaurant is located in 5star hotel which means well located too. The food is delicious. We ordered the platter, coconut soup, and scallop with mushrooms. The coconut soup is very fragrant. Tantri,Finna,Julia,Ais,Maya,Viki are very responsive as well