What We Love
- Buffet breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Easy, pleasant walks to many of the city’s best restaurants, shops and nightlife
- Lagoon pool set in a pleasant walled garden offers a tranquil haven in the hectic metropolis
- Free WiFi
- Polished, friendly service from the staff at every level
What To Know
- A 10 percent service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Given Jakarta’s traffic problems, the location is not recommended for those who need to travel to the CBD
- Breakfast is fine, but the dinner menu isn't terribly exciting
- Signal quality on cable TV is occasionally substandard, and the choice of channels is limited (but includes premium sports and films)
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
The Grandkemang’s exterior makes a terrific first impression; the sleek modernist cubic architecture is reminiscent of Le Corbusier. Set far back from the busy street, the location gives the hotel a sense of repose. There’s not a whiff of heritage here; design throughout the hotel is cool and contemporary, enhanced by occasional fine artworks. The lobby and lounge areas are furnished in primary colors, with recessed lighting that creates a relaxed ambience.
Bed and Bath
Standard guestrooms are efficiently laid out and finished in a contemporary style, with wall coverings and throw carpets in primary colors and bold geometric designs, and paintings tasteful and interesting enough to find a place at one of Kemang’s better art galleries. The inner wall facing the bed has a console equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and a fine work space with a desk phone. Bedding is soft and plump. The bathroom is small, functional and paved in marble.
Breakfast is served at Sperta, the all-day restaurant that overlooks the pool and garden. Two lounges offer a full range of cocktails, including a menu of 60 martinis, excellent for informal business meetings. The best option for unwinding over drinks and snacks is the Stanford Arms, a cozy British-style pub with a polished mahogany bar, stained glass windows and sports memorabilia.
How to Get There
I spent a night here with my family and it was nothing but a great stay! Although the check-in process took longer than usual, but the staff are friendly. Room was beautiful, but the AC doesn't work that good for my room. The breakfast spread was superb! The pastries were good, the food was nice, staff are very quick and helpful. Accept the space for the dining hall is a bit cramped, but all is good. Had a pleasant stay here. Location wise is near to shopping mall in Jakarta Selatan and near to airport too.
We spend the night in junior suite room which is very nice, so much space, with sofa, working table set, dinner table, and clean bathroom. Breakfast is good. It's location is in the center of kemang, you can walk to surrounding areas to find food. Great experience ! Thank you !
It's nice to live in the grandkemang hotel, good services (special thanks for : Riska, Athiyah and Rafi), professional and food too..
So, I'll take families to the redneck at the grandmolketh hotel for vacation and joy!