Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta All inclusive
What We Love
- Bookings of three consecutive nights will receive a $500 Limitless Resort Credit per room, up to $750 with a four night stay, up to $1,500 with a five to six night stay, up to $1,800 with a seven to eight night stay, up to $2,000 with a nine to 11 night stay, up to $2,500 with a 12 to 13 night stay, and up to $3,600 with a 14 night or more stay; bookings made by May 31, 2015 for stays between Sept. 1 and Oct. 31, 2015 will receive double the Limitless Resort Credit
- All meals, alcohol, 24-hour room service and use of the in-room liquor dispenser and minibar are included in the Jetsetter rate
- In-room double Jacuzzis and Hard Rock liquor dispensers stocked with premium brands
- Both the pools and beach have abundant seating and drink service
What To Know
- This is a Hard Rock hotel, so expect a noisy, party-loving crowd
- Nuevo Vallarta is a resort community north of Puerto Vallarta, which is a 25-minute drive away
- Deluxe Diamond Suites have extra amenities and do not permit childen (but the rest of the resort does)
- A 20 percent service fee will only be charged in association with a resort credit purchase and will be collected at the property; restrictions may apply
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Once the Vallarta Palace, Hard Rock gave the building a full makeover, adding contemporary decor and the brand’s signature rock & roll touches. A huge mosaic of Carlos Santana (created from hundreds of album covers) greets guests at check-in, while other pieces of musical memorabilia line the lobby walls. The rest of the hotel’s furnishings are sleek and contemporary, from the Union Jack–adorned Sun Bar to the clean lines of the dining area at Ciao to the romantic Frida restaurant.
Bed and Bath
Guestrooms have a modern, beach-inspired look, with artwork depicting musical instruments and quotes by famous musicians. Large sliding doors open up to private balconies, many with pool and ocean views. A double Jacuzzi fits snugly in the corner of each room, separated from the bathroom area by a partition (shower and toilet spaces are private, with a door dividing them from the rest of the room). All rooms come with LCD TVs and liquor dispensers tucked inside the cabinetry.
You can sample six very different restaurants at the hotel. For casual dining, the Market buffet offers international cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and Pizzeto serves brick oven pizza. For a more upscale experience, the poolside Frida is the hotel’s traditional Mexican restaurant. Zen serves tasty Asian fare, while Ciao offers — surprise, surprise — Italian, and Ipanema is the hotel’s Brazilian grill. The three bars, including a swim-up bar in the pool, keep revelers occupied with nightly entertainment and plenty of mingling.
How to Get There
I just returned home from a wonderful week at Hard Rock Vallarta. Our group consisted of 5 couples. The best part of our trip was meeting Magic Edd, the pool concierge. He went out of his way to make sure our vacation was great. One morning we came to the pool area to find balloons and a banner for my friend’s birthday. It was very special when on the day of our departure, Edd came to the lobby to bid us farewell. Edd loves his job and is a real asset to the HardRock family He made our vacation very memorable. Samuel, our bar waiter was the best!!! We so enjoyed seeing him in the Sun Bar each evening. Angel at the pool bar was my favorite bartender. Always cheerful. Unfortunately I cannot remember the names of other waiters,etc, but they were all very nice and accommodating. I highly recommend the Hard Rock Vallarta!! The resort is a nice size, good food with several options, and a very clean resort. Hope to visit again someday. Two thumbs up!!
The sunsets are perfect. The staff are all very attentive to every detail. Everyone went out of their way to accommodate our every need. Drink service at the pool was prompt and the drinks delicious. Dinner at Caio, The Market, the Brazilian Steak House and Frida's was delicious and the wine choices were very nice. We loved the food and the atmosphere at each restaurant. We truly enjoyed the tequila tasting. The spa experience was so relaxing and refreshing. Love the mani/pedi treatment. We will have to come back and enjoy this location again.
Extremely ill and violent abdominal pain for weeks after a trip to this hotel. Suspect Methanol poisoning. Guests died at another Hard Rock resort from the same thing. Be careful here. Suggest another option. Facility would not even cover costs of the disrupted trip and medical expenses.