Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta All inclusive
What We Love
- Bookings of three consecutive nights will receive a $500 Limitless Resort Credit per room, up to $750 with a four night stay, up to $1,500 with a five to six night stay, up to $1,800 with a seven to eight night stay, up to $2,000 with a nine to 11 night stay, up to $2,500 with a 12 to 13 night stay, and up to $3,600 with a 14 night or more stay; bookings made by May 31, 2015 for stays between Sept. 1 and Oct. 31, 2015 will receive double the Limitless Resort Credit
- All meals, alcohol, 24-hour room service and use of the in-room liquor dispenser and minibar are included in the Jetsetter rate
- In-room double Jacuzzis and Hard Rock liquor dispensers stocked with premium brands
- Both the pools and beach have abundant seating and drink service
What To Know
- This is a Hard Rock hotel, so expect a noisy, party-loving crowd
- Nuevo Vallarta is a resort community north of Puerto Vallarta, which is a 25-minute drive away
- Deluxe Diamond Suites have extra amenities and do not permit childen (but the rest of the resort does)
- A 20 percent service fee will only be charged in association with a resort credit purchase and will be collected at the property; restrictions may apply
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Once the Vallarta Palace, Hard Rock gave the building a full makeover, adding contemporary decor and the brand’s signature rock & roll touches. A huge mosaic of Carlos Santana (created from hundreds of album covers) greets guests at check-in, while other pieces of musical memorabilia line the lobby walls. The rest of the hotel’s furnishings are sleek and contemporary, from the Union Jack–adorned Sun Bar to the clean lines of the dining area at Ciao to the romantic Frida restaurant.
Bed and Bath
Guestrooms have a modern, beach-inspired look, with artwork depicting musical instruments and quotes by famous musicians. Large sliding doors open up to private balconies, many with pool and ocean views. A double Jacuzzi fits snugly in the corner of each room, separated from the bathroom area by a partition (shower and toilet spaces are private, with a door dividing them from the rest of the room). All rooms come with LCD TVs and liquor dispensers tucked inside the cabinetry.
You can sample six very different restaurants at the hotel. For casual dining, the Market buffet offers international cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and Pizzeto serves brick oven pizza. For a more upscale experience, the poolside Frida is the hotel’s traditional Mexican restaurant. Zen serves tasty Asian fare, while Ciao offers — surprise, surprise — Italian, and Ipanema is the hotel’s Brazilian grill. The three bars, including a swim-up bar in the pool, keep revelers occupied with nightly entertainment and plenty of mingling.
How to Get There
My family and I were at this hotel almost for a week, and it is one of the few times that I think everything was perfect. The service is on a one- to-one basis very personalized and focussed to satisfy guests at all times. The quality of food and drinks in general was very good. Most important. the pool and beach are great and easy to access. My teen daughter, newphew and niece had a blast while my sisters abd brother in law relaxed. I really recommend it. Manu and Rosy were great.
Great resort! Staff is incredible. Facility is spotless and well maintained. Pool Steward Magic Edd bent over backwards to help us out. We became members and will definitely return to Vallarta and other Hard Rock locations.
Just got back and want to go back already. They made our family vacation worthwhile. Will be returning to the Hard Rock for sure. Place is clean, rooms are clean, staff is friendly. Room service operators seem a bit grouchy during the busy times (night) and will more than likely get your order wrong but other than that our trip was a success.