Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta All inclusive
What We Love
- Bookings of three consecutive nights will receive a $500 Limitless Resort Credit per room, up to $750 with a four night stay, up to $1,500 with a five to six night stay, up to $1,800 with a seven to eight night stay, up to $2,000 with a nine to 11 night stay, up to $2,500 with a 12 to 13 night stay, and up to $3,600 with a 14 night or more stay; bookings made by May 31, 2015 for stays between Sept. 1 and Oct. 31, 2015 will receive double the Limitless Resort Credit
- All meals, alcohol, 24-hour room service and use of the in-room liquor dispenser and minibar are included in the Jetsetter rate
- In-room double Jacuzzis and Hard Rock liquor dispensers stocked with premium brands
- Both the pools and beach have abundant seating and drink service
What To Know
- This is a Hard Rock hotel, so expect a noisy, party-loving crowd
- Nuevo Vallarta is a resort community north of Puerto Vallarta, which is a 25-minute drive away
- Deluxe Diamond Suites have extra amenities and do not permit childen (but the rest of the resort does)
- A 20 percent service fee will only be charged in association with a resort credit purchase and will be collected at the property; restrictions may apply
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Once the Vallarta Palace, Hard Rock gave the building a full makeover, adding contemporary decor and the brand’s signature rock & roll touches. A huge mosaic of Carlos Santana (created from hundreds of album covers) greets guests at check-in, while other pieces of musical memorabilia line the lobby walls. The rest of the hotel’s furnishings are sleek and contemporary, from the Union Jack–adorned Sun Bar to the clean lines of the dining area at Ciao to the romantic Frida restaurant.
Bed and Bath
Guestrooms have a modern, beach-inspired look, with artwork depicting musical instruments and quotes by famous musicians. Large sliding doors open up to private balconies, many with pool and ocean views. A double Jacuzzi fits snugly in the corner of each room, separated from the bathroom area by a partition (shower and toilet spaces are private, with a door dividing them from the rest of the room). All rooms come with LCD TVs and liquor dispensers tucked inside the cabinetry.
You can sample six very different restaurants at the hotel. For casual dining, the Market buffet offers international cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and Pizzeto serves brick oven pizza. For a more upscale experience, the poolside Frida is the hotel’s traditional Mexican restaurant. Zen serves tasty Asian fare, while Ciao offers — surprise, surprise — Italian, and Ipanema is the hotel’s Brazilian grill. The three bars, including a swim-up bar in the pool, keep revelers occupied with nightly entertainment and plenty of mingling.
How to Get There
Amazing!!!! The service, food, drinks were great. Magic Edd and Samuel were very attentive and helpful. The ocean view is awesome. Definitely recommend this resort. Cannot wait to visit again. #girlstrip
Best vacation. Absolutely best margaritas. Magic Edd was absolutely amazing! Had supplied amazing service. Entertainment has been great. Food had been amazing. Will definitely come back and recommend friends!
I was not wowed by this hotel. Check in was a mess. I called the day before and asked for early check in. The guy said that it would be fine. However, when we got there we were informed that our room wouldn’t be ready until 2:30 but we could eat, drink, and use the pool ect. That was fine. At 2:30 we came back and they said our room wouldn’t be ready until 3. We came back at 3 and our room still wasn’t ready. We didn’t get into our room until 4:15. So that sucked. The dinner in the specialty restaurants is good especially the Brazilian Steakhouse, but the buffet food isn’t great. The pool area is pretty small compared to other all inclusive resorts we have stayed in. There is only 1 swim up bar. The beach is nice but the water is murky and brownish. All the best beach seats are reserved for their premium members so be prepared to fight for a beach chair. Some of the employees where absolutely amazing and some sucked. So it is really hit or miss. The beauty shop has a beautiful view of the beach and ocean so I would definitely recommend getting your nails done there. It was in my opinion the best part. All and all... I wouldn’t go back. Oh, and if you buy a tour from them, they don’t pay for your shuttle to get to the excursion. We had no idea. And had to pay the driver $50 only after we had arrived at the excursion office...