Snake River Lodge & Spa
What We Love
- Ski bums and bunnies have access to an average 500 inches of snow each year.
- Kids Ranch Summer Day Camp lets the little ones take advantage of activities like horseback riding and mini golf.
- Elaborate pool complex with waterfalls and cavelike hot tubs
- Environmentally friendly attitude
- Kayaking and whitewater rafting on the Snake River
What To Know
- A $25 resort fee per night will be collected upon checkout from Jetsetter
- Winter season typically runs from December to March
- Summer season stretches from May to October.
- Snake River Lodge typically closes for the months of November and April.
- Robert Trent Jones Jr.-designed championship golf course is a half-hour drive from the resort.
- The drive to Yellowstone is two-hours long.
- On-site Gamefish restaurant provides fine dining, and many more casual options are available in Teton Village.
- Some guestrooms have thin walls, and noise can carry
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Snake River Lodge & Spa in Teton Village, you’ll be in the entertainment district and minutes from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. This 4-star resort is within the vicinity of Laurance Rockfeller Preserve and National Wildlife Art Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 138 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Premium TV channels and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this resort, which also features 3 spa tubs. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage.
Satisfy your appetite at the resort’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Visited Snake River Lodge 9/21-9/23. This was the perfect location for us. The back drop of the mountains behind the hotel and rustic look of the outside makes a wonderful first impression. The lobby is very nice and the people at the front desk were extremely positive and helpful. She actually walked us to our room. It was needed as I do not think we would have found it if not. Only knock on the place was how the sections of the hotel were separated. The room was very nice and updated. We had a King room with fireplace. A very relaxing and cozy environment. The pool was very welcoming and well maintained. The Teton Village area that this property sits on was awesome and everything was within a short walk to food, shops, the large tram and small lifts to the top of the mountains. based on the time of year we were there in off season but we were looking to hike, not ski, so this was an ideal location for us. Would definite recommend it! Great bar area and they did have a small gathering each evening with veggies and wine. Definitely met and exceeded our expectations.
We stayed in this hotel that is located in Teton Village . Restaurant has an excellent view of the national park . Service is excellent . The front desk lady is so attentive and nice her name is Judith . There are close to the Tram. Have a lot of amenities
I enjoyed by stay for 4 nights at Snake River Lodge and spa. The rooms were updated, comfortable and clean. Staff was very helpful. Each day at 4:00 PM to 6 PM they offered light happy hour snacks for free at bar. Also tea, coffee and cookies. Every morning there was tea, coffe and water for free. Very good location.