White Buffalo Club
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at White Buffalo Club, you’ll be centrally located in Jackson, steps from Jackson Hole Playhouse and Jackson Hole Historical Society and Museum. This romantic hotel is within close proximity of Jackson Town Square and Pink Garter Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water, as well as phones with free local calls.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Relax and unwind with massages and body treatments. Skiers will be in heaven, but there are recreational options available for non-skiers as well, including outdoor tennis courts and a 24-hour health club. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). You’ll be on the slopes in no time with the complimentary ski shuttle.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Jackson? This hotel has facilities measuring 600 square feet (54 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Was very disappointed in this place in general. Noise from 6am till about 8pm everyday from outside road work. There were 5 of us that stayed in the connecting rooms on the third floor. I stayed in the middle bedroom which was where the kitchen was. My closet, well all the way on the other side of the kitchen. Overall for our needs this place worked but come on guys, bar stools that are like sitting on nails...no go...I've got so many other complaints but just don't have the energy to post them. Really....buy some at least $100 bar stools for a place this expensive.
Pros. Great location. Easy walking distance to dining and shopping.
Large comfortable rooms and nice bathrooms. Could here guests above us and outside. Maid service very good.
Cons. Basically you are on your own. On check in no information offered about hotel amenities except restaurant which we chose not to go because of poorhotel customer service. No help with bags. Had to drive around to figure out where to park but they do have ample parking.
Concierge desk never attended. Have to rely on whoever is at the reception. Fortunately we had Tiffany one day and she gave us some helpful tips.
Nobody acknowledges you when coming and going even though they are not doing anything. We were not the only guests who felt this way.
Breakfast adequate but no one there to help. Food basic only hot option is make your own waffle or instant oatmeal. Coffee good. They do not open until 7am and so we missed the days that we had early tours.
Never have we experienced such bad customer service and we have traveled extensively all over the US and world.
Very disappointing and do not understand how they can charge those rates with this level of service. Would not stay again with so many options available.
I have seen the responses from management to other negative reviews. Very defensive. I expect an explanation.
We stayed at the White Buffalo Club the first week of August 2019. We paid a premium price for what we thought was a premium property. We were very disappointed.
- Nice, friendly staff
- Good location - near town square but not too near and thus quite and low key
- Excellent fitness center - large and with everything needed from weights to cardio
- Large rooms
- The rooms are laid out horribly. For the regular hotel rooms, they are quite roomy and large. But the close and bathroom are tiny.
- Avoid the "hospitality suite" rooms at all cost. We rented a two bedroom hospitality suite. That is a regular hotel room connected to a hospitality suite. A three bedroom is simply one more regular room connected. The hospitality suite is a large "bar-like" structure in one room and a connecting bedroom. The bar structure is a kitchen with nothing overhead. The dishes, fridge....everything is under counter. Weird. There is no living area at all. Just a bar in the middle of a room. The connected bedroom has no closet and no chest of drawers. We had to live out of our suitcases.
- The internet is horrendous. We could not even basically surf the internet
- The free breakfast is very limited - continental (at best)
- We ordered room service from the high-end, expensive restaurant at the hotel. It was not good at all.
The property is tired and showing signs of age. This is apparent with gym equipment and the dated decor.