Main Palace Hotel
What We Love
- A relaxing spa hotel stay on the stunning coast of Sicily, with breakfast or half boardSpending an afternoon lapping up the Sicilian sun on a lounger on the beach
- Donning a diving kit and exploring the depths of the Cyclops Sea
- Tucking into Mediterranean dishes and regional wines in the hotel restaurants
What To Know
- Superior Rooms have the best sea views
- The spa has a Turkish bath and Finnish sauna
- The hotel has its own private beach
- It's a 20-minute drive to the town of Taormina
Main Palace Hotel occupies a fine spot on Sicily’s scenic coast, overlooking Costa Jonica and within a 20-minute drive of the town of Taormina. Whether you’re here to fly and flop or to take in some cultural attractions, this modern hotel makes an excellent base. Other draws to this part of the world include ancient Roman amphitheatres, world-class diving and some stunning natural parks, such as Etna Park, home to its eponymous active volcano.
Once you’ve clapped eyes on the Ear of Dionysus, or explored the underwater world of the Cyclops Sea, you can return to Main Palace Hotel for some well-earned time on the beach or a relaxing massage. Tuck into Mediterranean dishes in the restaurant and wash it all down with some fantastic regional wines over an al fresco dinner, before retiring to your inviting and tastefully contemporary guest room. For lovely sea views from your accommodation, opt for a Superior room.
How to Get There
The room and hotel was very clean. Staff was very friendly and tried hard to help us as we speak very little Italian. Parking in the garage is difficult. To use the beach with the chairs you pay per day. You can however easily walk across the street and it’s free. As an American I found our stay in Giardini-Naxos a little easier.
I was here for 3 nights with my gf. It was a very nice experience with a big room, friendly staff. Nice breakfast buffet. I got a very good massage from Esther. The beach is across the street from the hotel. Good restaurants near by (try Sapori del Mare).
I stayed here for 4 nights at the end of March and it is a lovely hotel, we had a big room with large balcony overlooking the sea. Lovely bathroom, very clean. Nice spa! Would definitely recommend this hotel the staff were so friendly and made a lot of suggestions about what we should do during our stay