Donnafugata Golf Resort & Spa
What We Love
- A five-star retreat with fantastic golf courses and an excellent spa, with breakfast and moreTeeing off on two stunning and professional golf courses
- The beautiful and tranquil spa
- Sampling some of Sicily's finest wines in the wine bar
- The blend of rustic country style and modern, chic design
What To Know
- Serious golfers come here for the two 18-hole golf courses
- Catch some sun on the hotel's private beach
- The wine bar and restaurant terrace are popular social spots
Donnafugata Golf Resort & Spa is situated on a spacious resort in the middle of the stunning Sicilian countryside. A careful renovation has brought a simple stylishness to its traditional, rustic buildings. It makes for an excellent base from which to explore Ragusa, a province steeped in ancient traditions and World Heritage settlements. It’s a short drive from the beautiful seaside village of Marina di Ragusa, where the hotel owns a strip of private beach (with access provided seasonally).
The property itself boasts two fantastic 18-hole golf courses – which you’ll have access to – as well as a golf academy, where players of all levels of experience and ability can get assistance in upping their game. Relax after a day on the fairways with specially designed muscle relaxing treatments in the spa, before enjoying some spectacular Sicilian cuisine in Il Carrubo restaurant.