Villa Anitori Prestige Relais & Spa
What We Love
- A restful, historic escape in a charming village, with breakfast, an optional aperitif and moreThe hotel's history, which dates back more than 400 years
- Charming surrounding Loro Piceno, a medieval village
- The breakfast you'll receive, plus an aperitif, wine and other extras, if you opt for them
What To Know
- The resort has an outdoor pool and sauna
- The onsite restaurant serves traditional Italian dishes
- Free WiFi and private parking
How to Get There
This hotel is really excellent. Beautiful setting, amazing views, great swimming pool, very nice dinner area. Service is very good specially at dinner. Breakfast could be better. If there are not that many guests the breakfast is very limited. Not all food is really fresh in the morning. Some fresh fruit and yoghurt (every day!) would help.
Villa Anitori was a gem in the beautiful Le Marche. Only 10 rooms in a beautful restored building with all luxery you can imagine, including a complete spa and a lovely outside pool. Rooms are large, very clean and with a great bathroom.
Diner is very good in quality, only the choices are limited and sometimes "sold out". Staffing is very kind but also very busy as likely understaffed - I guess due to limited nr of rooms. Breakfast is OK but cakes etc seem to be returned for several days.
We loved to stay here as the atmosphere is very relaxing and all the staff are extremely helpful and kind.
Just lovely, exceptional even!
If you want to escape and enjoy a wonderful part of Italy with superb dining and hospitality I can not recommend Villa Anitori highly enough. You are surrounded by fantastic scenery and the nicest people, the spa facilities are heavenly and if like me you hire a car it’s a wonderful place to explore from. I only wish I was there now. Gluten free diet is no problem, just let them know and they supply everything you need.