What We Love
- A super-chic half-board stay on a private peninsula in CorfuThe air of exclusivity on this private peninsula that makes you feel like royalty
- Dining on sumptuous Mediterranean buffet food at Mon Repos
- Treating yourself to a delicious signature Elixir treatments in a spa with lush garden views
What To Know
- Explore the private coves at the three sandy beaches (there's one pebbly beach as well)
- Snag a plush lounger around the pool to get some sun
- There's also a watersports center if you want to take a turn on the jetskis
Sprawled over one of the most exclusive peninsulas in Corfu, this idyllic haven has the feel of a regal hideaway for the aristocratic elite. Beautiful inside and out, the Grecotel Corfu Imperial makes guests feel like royalty, with palatial furnishings, smart guest rooms and a parade of brightly painted villas, right at the water’s edge. What’s more, you’ll find an indoor pool as well as a pool tucked away within the verdant gardens of this luxe resort.
Spend your days lounging on a sun terrace or ambling down to the sea, where you can dive straight into the inviting waters. When you’re not cooling off with a dip, indulge in a treatment at the heavenly Elixir Beauty Spa. Be sure to take some time to explore your surrounds, where you’ll discover private coves with three sandy beaches and, for the active, a range of water sports. Grecotel Corfu Imperial scooped a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
How to Get There
Dear Imperial Owners!
Didn't want to publish anything, but there are consequences that obviously make me do it. Really we are glad to return here (I'm traveling with my big family - myself, my lady, 3 daughters -2, 6 and 9 yo and elder parents of my wife) and to see good friends from reception and especially from the restaurant, that's nice that you have kept the best crew. Now let's proceed as it follows.
1. BOSCHETTO - is a total disappointment! A new building far away from the main activities. The rooms were recommended as the best variant for the family - and the building itself is SO CALLED A FAMILY ONE! YOU ARE KIDDING ???? A room without wardrobes (there was one wardrobe without shelves) and any idea of storing our big stuff (that each family with kids has, I suppose). Open air cranes and transparent toilet door that can never be closed and the shower cabin itsself without shelves neither ! THE FLUSH WORKS BADLY !!
ROOM I CALL "SHELVELES". AWFUL !!!!! NEVER GO THERE !!!
P.S. THE "GREETING WINE" IS UNRINKABLE ! SHAME ON YOU!!!
It can bee seen that the renovation or new development or the building was quickly done, minimum invested. "GENIOUS DESIGNER" - I wonder does he have a door in the toilet at his home and can it be closed (at least on weekend)???
Cheap furniture (IKEA or worse I suppose). No armchair, no normal table for at least the kids (IT'S FAMILY I REMIND YOU ROOM !!!) to draw or smth. Strange families with either no kids or without clothes or without senses and in queer mind are supposed to live here. IT DOES NOT COST A HALF OF ITS PRICE !!!! NEVER GO THERE!
Our complaints to change the room (with the charge from our side) stayed undone (but I hope they tried to do smth).
2. BAGGY SERVICE - the shuttle service - DOES NOT WORK ! It's like a bad joke. Cancel it. Or never promise that it will ever come to our "beloved" BOSCHETTO (I propose to rename it to ASCETICO
3. Dirty beach!! You ever clean the sand on it ??? At the same time the service there is totally nice. The guy in the hat (sorry don't remember his name) is a pro. Thanks a lot. Simultaneously the towels are not so clean.
4. Dining. Perfect !!! Better than 2 years ago - everything's fine and that's true ! The FOOD IS PERFECT AND ITS VARIETY IMPRESSES !!!
5. QUEER AND FRUSTRATING CASES. Too many of them, believe me. One of the best ones - the grapes case.Yesterday a grapes in the vase was brought (room #806), thanks a lot really. My wife 's mom ate a few of it and went to the beach with the younger one. When she returned - there was no grapes, it disappeared. It was a miracle ? Or what ? Please provide a few comments on it. Such issue is met for the first time in my life - I travel a lot. To say that we are astonished - is nothing to say.
Very nice and kind people. Ivanna, Alisa, Spiros and many others. Thanks a lot and all the best!! But the top management and the owners as well are obviously greedy either consider us (the customers) to be some kind of fools without alternative . The price definitely does not coincide the quality. Thanks God we have the choice and Corfu is not limited by your hotel. Frankly speaking - 3 time here (1 time Eva Palace, 2 - Imperial and now also) and we always struggle. I'm fed of it. All the best. If it is the best hotel in Corfu, I feel sorry for this wonderful island with the most beautiful sea in the world.
Rgrds, sincerely yours,
We stayed here for 5 nights in August with 2 teenage daughters. The views from the hotel are absolutely stunning. The water sports centre is great with waterskiing, SUP and lots of inflatables to drag behind the speedboat which our daughters loved. Also a new very good dive school which they tried. Food is good, especially the Italian. Staff are very nice and friendly, especially Alexos in the main restaurant. We had a deluxe family room sea view which was very big and great views. We will definitely be back next year!
What a lovely holiday! Everything was perfect. The accommodation, staff, food.
We arrived late about 10.30pm and immediately were met by the night porter who took our cases and escorted us to our beautiful bungalow complete with a bottle of wine,strawberries and grapes.
The bed was extremely comfortable and we had excellent room service.
Nothing seemed too much trouble for the staff and we were treated as if we were very welcome guests. Also worth mentioning is, because our flight was late in the day of departure, we were allocated a room in the Hotel for our use. So much appreciated!
We have lived in Dubai and have stayed in several hotels there and can honestly say that Grecotels would take a lot of beating.
Can't wait to go back. Can thoroughly recommend.