Banyan Tree Ungasan
What We Love
- Buffet breakfast at Bambu Restaurant is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Stepping into your private infinity pool straight from your bedroom
- Five majestic Hindu temples on the property's acreage
- Spa products are handmade 30 minutes before treatments
- Exceptional fine dining with a dramatic ocean view at Ju-Ma-Na
- The Tuesday authentic fire dance spectacular and the Saturday Legomng dance show
- Given the resort's southern location, you can witness sunrise at certain times of the year, sunsets at others
What To Know
- A 10 percent hotel service charge per room, per night, will be collected upon checkout from Jetsetter
- The resort’s location on the cliffs makes a golf cart necessary to descend to the beach (along with more than 100 stairs)
- Beaches are too rough for swimming or water sports but are good for laying out, and they have great point breaks for advanced surfers
- Given the tiered cliffside architecture, views from certain villas are interrupted by the roofs of other villas
- A taxi ride is necessary to reach any kind of local life
- There is a compulsory New Year's Eve Gala dinner on December 31st, costing $236 plus tax for adults and $118 plus tax for children
- In March, practicing Hindus celebrate Silent Day. Please see The Details section for more information.
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Banyan Tree Ungasan in Ungasan (Uluwatu), you’ll be close to Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park. This 5-star resort is within the vicinity of New Kuta Golf and New Kuta Green Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 73 air-conditioned rooms featuring private pools and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you’d like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Grab a bite at one of the resort’s 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Ungasan? This resort has 2002 square feet (186 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Great honeymoon, the resort is breathtaking. The service, cleanliness and scents are remarkably excellent.
The food/drink options is not that great, the resort location limits agility and the maintenance can be improved.
In general it was a great experience.
We had an amazing stay at banyan tree ungasan,we stayed for 2 nights with our family. it was the right choice to stay at this resort. a very comfortable villa with beautiful scenery, delicious food, friendly staff and satisfying service made us feel very comfortable. thanks to all the staff of Banyan Tree who made our holiday is fun. you will not regret spending money to stay in this hotel because it really suits what you get. Thank you
Maintenance needs improvement, overall still a great villa. Kind of wish to have in room check in like at another banyan Tree (Lang co), cleanliness also needs improvement, traces of last user can be found in toilet.
Lovely hotel if you are looking for a totally relaxing but high end luxury stay. Very quiet and peaceful, and the sea view pool villa we stayed in was divine. So spacious with gorgeous bathroom, comfortable bed with a lovely outside space. Pool is big enough to have a proper swim in! Breakfasts are exquisite and the service at all restaurants is fabulous. Definitely not for any couples who aren’t very content in each other’s company , but for us it was a relaxing and peaceful and precisely what we needed. Very quiet and be aware, this is a very dress down type of resort. Just go and chill , that’s why everyone is here! Perfect.
1- Amazing Staff and Service
2- Beautiful Property
3- Super comfy rooms
1- Lacking food options (vegetarian and vegan)
2- Lack of diverse local flavours
3- Fixtures in rooms were old and in some disrepair/dysfunction