Banyan Tree Ungasan
What We Love
- Buffet breakfast at Bambu Restaurant is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Stepping into your private infinity pool straight from your bedroom
- Five majestic Hindu temples on the property's acreage
- Spa products are handmade 30 minutes before treatments
- Exceptional fine dining with a dramatic ocean view at Ju-Ma-Na
- The Tuesday authentic fire dance spectacular and the Saturday Legomng dance show
- Given the resort's southern location, you can witness sunrise at certain times of the year, sunsets at others
What To Know
- A 10 percent hotel service charge per room, per night, will be collected upon checkout from Jetsetter
- The resort’s location on the cliffs makes a golf cart necessary to descend to the beach (along with more than 100 stairs)
- Beaches are too rough for swimming or water sports but are good for laying out, and they have great point breaks for advanced surfers
- Given the tiered cliffside architecture, views from certain villas are interrupted by the roofs of other villas
- A taxi ride is necessary to reach any kind of local life
- There is a compulsory New Year's Eve Gala dinner on December 31st, costing $236 plus tax for adults and $118 plus tax for children
- In March, practicing Hindus celebrate Silent Day. Please see The Details section for more information.
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Banyan Tree Ungasan in Ungasan (Uluwatu), you’ll be close to Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park. This 5-star resort is within the vicinity of New Kuta Golf and New Kuta Green Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 73 air-conditioned rooms featuring private pools and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you’d like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Grab a bite at one of the resort’s 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Ungasan? This resort has 2002 square feet (186 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
What a lovely place to stay. This was our second trip to Banyan Tree. The villa as stunning. Absolutely decant. We loved our frequent visits by the troupes of monkeys. What a beautiful location. The villa was amazing, food, and location.
Resort was simply fantastic! From check in to check out, everything seemed too perfect. Villa was very big, separate living, toilet and bedroom. Direct access to pool from bedroom too. Indoor and outdoor shower area with big bathtub. Roomy living area with separate guest toilet and small kitchenette. Pool was clean and big enough to swim with infinity look. Wow!
Service was very friendly throughout ranging from gardener, Housekeeping, restaurant and reception staffs. Everywhere you need to go within compound can be transported via buggy.
Tried their spa massage and wonderful is the word. Very professional and was given extra 30min pre massage preparation.
Breakfast was also extensive with selection. Many items at buffet and changed daily. They even have a menu for a la carte order like mains, desserts and drinks. Fancy champagne for morning drink- you name it they have it!
The staff are friendly and helpful. Was celebrate my birthday and they set up a nice cake and bath tub decoration just to complete the moment with my family and beloved one. Enjoyed the Jacuzzi and huge pool so much. The villa was spacious and so comfy. Nice ambiance all around the resort :)
was there with my family on the end of October. Checked in process was smooth and all staff super friendly.
My sister celebrated her birthday and so surprised with delicious cake set up upon check in.
villa spacious and clean with jacuzzi and what a big swimming pool for the private villa, we spent most of our time in the pool :) :)
Breakfast super awesome, all we want to eat there and all are great taste
After checked out, we kept our luggage in the lobby and went around resort, then spent our time again in the main pool next to Bambu restaurant.
WE DON'T WANT TO LEAVE HONESTLY!!!
Thank you Banyan Tree for memorable stay...
Third stay and as usual was very good. Enjoyed the family time in the villa, huge pool to swim, spacious villa for family time. Breakfast was amazing with so many choices. We will keep coming back for a family holiday.