Banyan Tree Ungasan
What We Love
- Buffet breakfast at Bambu Restaurant is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Stepping into your private infinity pool straight from your bedroom
- Five majestic Hindu temples on the property's acreage
- Spa products are handmade 30 minutes before treatments
- Exceptional fine dining with a dramatic ocean view at Ju-Ma-Na
- The Tuesday authentic fire dance spectacular and the Saturday Legomng dance show
- Given the resort's southern location, you can witness sunrise at certain times of the year, sunsets at others
What To Know
- A 10 percent hotel service charge per room, per night, will be collected upon checkout from Jetsetter
- The resort’s location on the cliffs makes a golf cart necessary to descend to the beach (along with more than 100 stairs)
- Beaches are too rough for swimming or water sports but are good for laying out, and they have great point breaks for advanced surfers
- Given the tiered cliffside architecture, views from certain villas are interrupted by the roofs of other villas
- A taxi ride is necessary to reach any kind of local life
- There is a compulsory New Year's Eve Gala dinner on December 31st, costing $236 plus tax for adults and $118 plus tax for children
- In March, practicing Hindus celebrate Silent Day. Please see The Details section for more information.
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Banyan Tree Ungasan in Ungasan (Uluwatu), you’ll be close to Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park. This 5-star resort is within the vicinity of New Kuta Golf and New Kuta Green Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 73 air-conditioned rooms featuring private pools and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you’d like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Grab a bite at one of the resort’s 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Ungasan? This resort has 2002 square feet (186 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
a hotel must try.
overall: high quality and privacy
location: 5 min walking to the beach.
room: big enough with bathtub and shower
dinning: really nice! you can cook yourself
facility: private pool at ground floor & jacuzzi at 2nd floor
breakfast: you can choose diffrent taste and hotel make it for you, great!
This is my 1st time to stay in a Banyan Tree Hotel for my wedding anniversary and I must say Banyan Tree Ungasan Bali exceeded all of my expectation.
The Villa is Awesome!
Staffs are Customer Centric!
Breakfast is Amazing! & the Bananas Waffles is a must try!
Overall, Well Done 👍🏼
A large villa, well-equipped, relaxing place, great room, very satisfied, all staff have a sweet smile, and the service is very good, the staff in villa barbeque, not only good service, but also share with me Bali and introduced the fun place of Bali, very satisfied dinner, spa gestures are also very good, thank you rumi, very recommended banyantree Ungasan
Fantastic hotel, also for a family with young children. Service was great and very helpfull. Food is fantastic: breakfast with a big buffet. Dinner with great dishes from the menu. Lovely Spa. Villas are spacious and well equipped.
We stayed here for 7 nights for our honeymoon and it was the most relaxing and enjoyable stay! Eni who works in the Bambu restaurant greeted us every day with a beaming smile and went out of her way to remember our preferences. The security was extremely friendly, the cleaner always offered to make us tea, the general manager and the director of rooms made a distinct effort to check in on us and make sure all was exceeding expectations, all the staff always had such big smiles and made us feel like royalty! The rooms are luxurious with your own private infinity pool, it’s the stuff that dreams are made of. We hope to return for our anniversary one day. Thanks everyone at Banyan Tree!!