AYANA Resort and Spa, BALI
What We Love
- For Club Room and Villa bookings, the rate includes a welcome drink, fruit platter and butler service and unlimited use of the 18-hole golf putting course and tennis pavilion
- Private beach for swimming and sunbathing, plus a secluded cove at Kubu Beach
- Soaking up Indian Ocean sunsets from the Rock Bar
- 12 on-site restaurants and bars
- Treatments at the private spa villas, anchored atop the rocks and surrounded by crashing waves
- Club access includes continental breakfast, light lunch, afternoon tea, light dinner and chocolate and liqueurs
What To Know
- Sprawling clifftop setting means lots of stairs down to the beach
- Children 11 and under are not permitted in Club Rooms
- While only 15 minutes by car from the airport, the property is isolated from typical Balinese village life (tours can easily be arranged to see the rest of Bali)
- The water is too rough for swimming here; stick to the pool
- Pool cabanas can’t be reserved
- Much of Bali’s food is imported; expect high prices at the restaurants
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
When you stay at AYANA Resort and Spa Bali in Jimbaran, you’ll be next to a golf course and convenient to Balangan Beach and New Kuta Green Park. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of New Kuta Golf and New Kuta Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 368 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and DVD players are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and slippers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 11 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 15 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
The staff were exceptional - particularly Desi from the restaurant and Febriza from the Pool Club. Both absolutely beautiful and kind caring ladies who took great care of my partner and I. They made our stay at the Ayana very memorable.
From first arriving to the last day, the staff are fantastic. they are the most welcoming people we have ever had the the pleasure of meeting on all our holidays combined.this place is paradise from the welcome to the amazing food and views a big thank you to all the staff especially denny and aldi houskeeping,the padi team dwi,rollis,sardi,indali,diah,mandi,and ulan.who couldn't do enough for us the most relaxing holiday ever sad to be leaving
Would just like to mention the service we received from Agus at Damar Terrace. Your service was incredible, you went above and beyond and exceeded our needs beyond expectations. You made our stay with AYANA so memorable and we cannot wait to come back and see you again. You deserve a promotion my friend, you are wonderful at your job and We cannot thank you enough for your hospitality. Until next time, take care my friend
I will be very honest, it is a nice place with a wide range of facilities. Superb views, wonderful pools, highly recommend the Rock Pool. Now due to this new instagram culture in my view they did something smart, so they introduced certain times for pictures in the key spots. Thereafter in the respective spot the pictures are banned. I loved that as it gave a nice feel of privacy. The rooms are extremely nice and a pleasure to stay. We had a villa with its own pool and it was great. The butlers are really good and helpful. Also their kids club staff is amazing and to be honest the kids club is priced very decently. Kubu beach is nice but the waves are strong so not really recommended for kids. On the way there you can see the monkeys. Overall a nice experience. Ah the breakfast is fantastic with one of the widest selection I have seen and the quality is good! The Japanese stand is particularly good but also the fruit selection.
We visit Ayana for the second time and again and again we had amazing experience here it's so incredible resort in Bali we so fun during we're here. The facilities that offer here so wonderful and the ROCK BAR that very famous here making us feel exited to having quality time!! Thank you so much guys you're very kind and so helpful for us and especially for RUDI that so care with us from we arrived in the hotel his so helpful to carried our luggages and also getting more experience about Balinese culture. We love Bali!!