AYANA Resort and Spa, BALI
What We Love
- For Club Room and Villa bookings, the rate includes a welcome drink, fruit platter and butler service and unlimited use of the 18-hole golf putting course and tennis pavilion
- Private beach for swimming and sunbathing, plus a secluded cove at Kubu Beach
- Soaking up Indian Ocean sunsets from the Rock Bar
- 12 on-site restaurants and bars
- Treatments at the private spa villas, anchored atop the rocks and surrounded by crashing waves
- Club access includes continental breakfast, light lunch, afternoon tea, light dinner and chocolate and liqueurs
What To Know
- Sprawling clifftop setting means lots of stairs down to the beach
- Children 11 and under are not permitted in Club Rooms
- While only 15 minutes by car from the airport, the property is isolated from typical Balinese village life (tours can easily be arranged to see the rest of Bali)
- The water is too rough for swimming here; stick to the pool
- Pool cabanas can’t be reserved
- Much of Bali’s food is imported; expect high prices at the restaurants
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
When you stay at AYANA Resort and Spa Bali in Jimbaran, you’ll be next to a golf course and convenient to Balangan Beach and New Kuta Green Park. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of New Kuta Golf and New Kuta Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 368 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and DVD players are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and slippers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 11 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 15 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Great overall experience especially the extremely warm hospitality provided.
We had misunderstanding for reserving a dining table but both gorgeous ladies made our day for our 17th Anniversary. Thanks.
We had one of the villas and it was huge! It took a few minutes almost to walk from one end to the other ; ). It was private, had its own outdoor area! The beds were all very comfy and they even had a pillow menu so you could try new pillows!
The Rock Bar there is famous and guests get an exclusive funicular line to go to the bar which is worth a drink or two! There are adults only pools as well as family pools. Overall a fabulous place!
So this was a fantastic experience, extremely big property, attentive staff, good service etc. it’s not on the beach but is beach facing with many pools and restaurants. Special mention for chef Ranjeet at Padi restaurant for making great Indian food. Ayana’s what’sapp service is a unique service where you could ask for anything from anywhere. And the best one - it has Rock bar, Bali’s one of the top bar which is kids friendly also.
My wife and I traveled with our 8 month old son to Ayana. We’ve never relaxed more in our life! The staff were incredibly friendly and attentive. The accommodation comfortable. The restaurant and breakfast options breathtaking! We can’t wait to come back to Ayana. A special call out for Aya Trisia who was super helpful to us on our stay.
Amazing place, friendly staff , unique rooftop bar perfect for sunset . Thank you Suwar for serving us ) . Clean rooms ... Spa is paradise ... Huge territory of hotel with running truck , planty of pools ... love the place