AYANA Resort and Spa, BALI
What We Love
- For Club Room and Villa bookings, the rate includes a welcome drink, fruit platter and butler service and unlimited use of the 18-hole golf putting course and tennis pavilion
- Private beach for swimming and sunbathing, plus a secluded cove at Kubu Beach
- Soaking up Indian Ocean sunsets from the Rock Bar
- 12 on-site restaurants and bars
- Treatments at the private spa villas, anchored atop the rocks and surrounded by crashing waves
- Club access includes continental breakfast, light lunch, afternoon tea, light dinner and chocolate and liqueurs
What To Know
- Sprawling clifftop setting means lots of stairs down to the beach
- Children 11 and under are not permitted in Club Rooms
- While only 15 minutes by car from the airport, the property is isolated from typical Balinese village life (tours can easily be arranged to see the rest of Bali)
- The water is too rough for swimming here; stick to the pool
- Pool cabanas can’t be reserved
- Much of Bali’s food is imported; expect high prices at the restaurants
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
When you stay at AYANA Resort and Spa Bali in Jimbaran, you’ll be next to a golf course and convenient to Balangan Beach and New Kuta Green Park. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of New Kuta Golf and New Kuta Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 368 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and DVD players are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and slippers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 11 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 15 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
We stayed at Ayana Resort for out honeymoon and it was a perfect choice for it! Hotel staff greeted us with big smiles and there service was just fantastic and way beyond our expectations.
Breakfast is buffet style and everything there was delicious. Also, Wira at Damar Terrace (asian restaurant) was very friendly and had a good time of conversation.
Overall, it is a great resort to stay and I would recommend to everyone who is going to Bali!
I like this hotel, very nice, very big. Their pool was just so large! It is very near the beach so the view is excellent. I also like to come here to eat at the rock bar, on the cliff in the hotel grounds. The rock bar itself is worth a visit every time you are in Bali. Great place to have a couple drinks and finger foods!
From the moment we walked in we were treated like royalty, we were met with flower garlands and a welcome drink which was a nice touch.
There are plenty of choices of pools restaurants and activities. The kubu beach club has a lovely beach for swimming in and a good choice food options. The sea can be quite rough but the lifeguards are very attentive so you are in safe hands.
The staff really make the hotel. Yes the grounds are stunning but Ayana would be nothing without its attentive lovely staff. They always go out of their way to make you comfortable. Around the pools they bring fruit, spray you down with cool water and even clean your glasses down.
Special mention to Dediana at the main pool and park restaurant. Such a sweet hardworking guy. He knew it was my mum's 60th birthday and arranged for a cake at the padi restaurant. He also presented a card signed by all the staff there, thank you so much for making us all feel special!
My only downsides to this hotel is the prices of food and drink, probably in line with London prices. There are also a lot of guests that are obsessed with taking pictures around the resort which can sometimes ruin the ambience for the rest of the guests.