What We Love
- Breakfast is included
- The remote, relaxing location is easily accessible
- East Bali retains the authentic charm that first drew visitors to the island
- Service is low-key but alert; staff remembers guests’ names from the first visit
- Fantastic food, from the addictive exotic fruit jams to sunset beach BBQs
- Even the kitchen-phobic will enjoy this resort’s famous local market tour and cooking classes
What To Know
- An 11 percent hotel service charge per night will be collected upon checkout from Jetsetter
- The sea here is often too rough for swimming
- Upstairs Deluxe Rooms are quieter, but downstairs Superior Rooms offer speediest pool access, great for traveling families
- There is little accessible beachfront, so grab a pool chaise for optimal tanning
- Not a destination for partying
- The property was last renovated in 2007
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Located in Manggis (Candi Dasa), Alila Manggis is convenient to Balina Beach and Tanah Ampo. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Padang Bay Beach and Padangbai Pier.
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include safes and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and shopping on site. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the resort’s restaurant, where you can take in a garden view, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and limited parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
We have just returned from this amazing hotel. Amazing.... because of the interior/exterior of the building.
Amazing....because of the way all of the staff make you feel. Everyone was so friendly and helpful and they cannot do enough for you. The food too was also amazing!
We wished we could of stayed longer. We will definitely return
I had a very relaxing time staying here with my girlfriend. The resort is very well kept and the managers and staff are friendly and helpful. I like how they don't try to institutionalize the staff so that you can see their natural characters and have a good chat with them (unlike in some other similar resorts).
The restaurant, swimming pool and gardens are fantastic and well maintained. However, the room we stayed in was looking a little past it's sell by date.
There were daily activities provided such as yoga, meditation and evening movies. I personally would have liked to have been able to do some outdoor exercise using something like a pull up bar and sit up bench. It would also have been good to have one or two more varied activities that could be done ad-hoc such as garden bowls.
It was a real plus that there were minimal mosquitoes as the windy coastal setting tends to blow them.
Beautiful location and facilities. Staff were extremely helpful. Lovely clean room with sea views. Breakfast was of a high standard. Rooms were always kept clean. Couldn’t have asked for a better service from the staff there.