What We Love
- An immaculate pool-villa retreat in Legian, including breakfast and a host of extra perksThe ultimate convenience: in-villa dining by your private pool
- The broad white sands of Legian Beach
- Having a long soak in the villa’s oversized bathtub
What To Know
- Daily turndown service includes snacks, cocktails, and the setting up of your bed's mosquito canopy
- Villas have private pools and semi-outdoor bathrooms
- WiFi can be slow
For sun and surf at its most stylish, you can’t beat Bali’s southwestern coast. The five-star Abia Villas puts you right in the heart of Legian, a prime beach destination with a brilliant mix of upsclae and local shopping, close to both Kuta and fashionable Seminyak.
With understated interiors combining modern luxe and Balinese tradition, this 15-villa hideaway has a convincing less-is-more appeal. The low-rise architectural design is sharp and angular, with villa features including a semi-outdoor tropical bathroom, private pool and airy, open-plan layout.
There are just a small handful of facilities at Abia Villas (you’ll want to head out and explore, after all). Dine on rustic, locally inspired fare at Kassava Restaurant and put aside a couple of hours for some holistic maintenance at XHALE Spa. Want to get that detox retreat glow by the end of your stay? Take a bicycle out for a gentle spin, try a yoga class or learn how to ride those famous waves.