What We Love
- An immaculate pool-villa retreat in Legian, including breakfast and a host of extra perksThe ultimate convenience: in-villa dining by your private pool
- The broad white sands of Legian Beach
- Having a long soak in the villa’s oversized bathtub
What To Know
- Daily turndown service includes snacks, cocktails, and the setting up of your bed's mosquito canopy
- Villas have private pools and semi-outdoor bathrooms
- WiFi can be slow
For sun and surf at its most stylish, you can’t beat Bali’s southwestern coast. The five-star Abia Villas puts you right in the heart of Legian, a prime beach destination with a brilliant mix of upsclae and local shopping, close to both Kuta and fashionable Seminyak.
With understated interiors combining modern luxe and Balinese tradition, this 15-villa hideaway has a convincing less-is-more appeal. The low-rise architectural design is sharp and angular, with villa features including a semi-outdoor tropical bathroom, private pool and airy, open-plan layout.
There are just a small handful of facilities at Abia Villas (you’ll want to head out and explore, after all). Dine on rustic, locally inspired fare at Kassava Restaurant and put aside a couple of hours for some holistic maintenance at XHALE Spa. Want to get that detox retreat glow by the end of your stay? Take a bicycle out for a gentle spin, try a yoga class or learn how to ride those famous waves.
How to Get There
Meet the most friendly staff ! their services uh ! i wish i could give them more than 5 stars ... always smiling all the time , overall ! Excellent ! they have an open air bathroom and that's really clean , the bath-up was really clean that's what i love , usually before i'm taking a bath i'm always clean up the bath-up first , but i don't have to that in this villa ! i love the whole architecture and design , so aesthetic , you should see on my instagram @adelwinezeydel
We booked the Abia villas through luxury escapes. It’s was amazing and received so much for our money. We travelled as a family with our toddler and we will definitely be back again.
In our package we had breakfast daily, which was amazing. My husband is a vegan and they were very accommodating. In all honesty, we did need to find someone in reception that could speak really good English to understand what a vegan was but once understood they swapped cows milks for soya and gave him little extra fruit/cereal/toast to substitute parts of the set menu.
In the package we also received massages which were heaven. They set up the beds in the room so you can have your very own private villa massage. The free cocktail every night was also heaven.
We highly recommend Abia and next time in Bali we will be booking at Abia.
I have been meaning to write a review for this magnificent place for some time now. I want to ensure people realise how amazing this place is!
I originally booked this trip via Luxury escapes as a honeymoon, but ended up travelling solo.
- The staff were extremely accommodating, friendly, and went out of their way to ensure I was okay, well looked after, well fed and safe.
- The villa – omg!! I was in heaven. It was large, modern, clean, I woke up to a stunning view of my private pool. I loved showering in the outdoor shower, relaxing by the pool, the amenities.
- The food included in the package was wonderful – there is a big selection for breakfast, and each item has a million goodies to enjoy. You don’t go hungry! The dinners and lunches I also tried there were perfect. I could not fault.
- Other than having a driver to visit other parts of Bali, I was within walking distance to shopping/nightlife of Kuta and Seminyak. This made it incredibly convenient and a fun experience to explore.
- Even though I was so close to the hustle bustle of Bali, the villa was incredibly tranquil and still. It felt like I was a mile away. AMAZING.
- I had some minor issues with a powerpoint in the bathroom but the staff got onto this straight away and I was not put out at all by this.
When I return to Bali, I will stay here again. The staff really made my solo trip and first time to Bali a wonderful experience.
I cannot recommend this place enough!!
Can't wait to go back, staff were amazing, the Villas were beautiful and such a great location right in the business of it all but down a lane in perfect peace. The food was great, cocktails were good and a long happy hour every day
Me and my wife had come here for our honeymoon for 9 nights. From the moment we arrived everything seemed to be organised to perfection. Every detail was looked into with such care and love. The villa was beautiful and was always kept clean. We loved our private pool and the evening turn down service which ensured the bugs were kept at bay. The breakfast service every morning had such variety and was always cooked to perfection. The nightly cocktails were always refreshing after a hot day out in the sun.
The highlight for us however were the staff. All the staff we encountered were so helpful and nothing was ever too much for them. They ensured we were always comfortable and kept everything to an extremely high standard. They helped us book our tours and the massages and treatments we had with them were relaxing and blissful. We were always greeted with a smile and a helping hand.
A big thank you to Nyoman Dana, Sandy, Rosy and the Abia Villa team for making our honeymoon such a memorable one. The only regret we had was not being able to say good bye to you all and thanking you all personally as we left on a Saturday and not all of the staff were working that day. We will definitely be back in the future.