Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing in Indianapolis, you’ll be connected to a shopping center and minutes from Fashion Mall at Keystone, and close to Fastimes Indoor Karting. This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of Castleton Square and Flowing Well Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 395 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Parking ramp is available but arrived late night. Planned to unload and go self park but Abdi went above and beyond to help me load my vehicle. Hotel is very clean and nice as well.
Valet guys are young fellas trying to earn a dollar. Was glad to meet them.
We stayed one night in August 2019 for a doctor's appointment in Indianapolis.
Overall, the location of the hotel is great to spend time exploring all of the local shopping; much of which is in walking distance. However, the quality is very average for the price. If we need to come back I will explore elsewhere before booking again. If you don't care about the shopping mall look elsewhere.
- Location. The shopping mall and shops are all within walking distance and are connected via sky way. This is really the only reason to stay at this hotel.
- The service was kind. Thank you.
- There is a large refrigerator with temperature control in the room. It is the biggest I have seen in a hotel.
- Free parking in the lot behind the hotel.
- The hotel and room in general was not the cleanest. Generally there is dust and grime throughout, and stains on the bedding. There was also wet spots (what I hope to be water) on the carpet as well as underneath the glass topper on the TV stand and desk I suppose from a spill?
- We were unable to check in any sooner than the regulated time. I find this to rarely happen. Luckily it is easy to kill time at the mall.
- The room key on your phone does not work.
- The thermostat was set at its lowest setting at 66 F with the fan on HI and the room was still warm.
- There was a lot of noise in the adjoining room next door at night.
- We were given no instructions on where the lounge was or what amenities it had despite booking that level of a room.
- The WiFi is on the slow side for downloads but has a strangely fast upload time.
- The traffic on the roads nearby is horrible. Walking is fine but if you need to drive to each nearby location plan for delays.
We stayed at this property years ago and had such a great experience, we came back in the same trip! We stayed on the club level and really enjoyed the club lounge. We came back two years ago and were really unimpressed but thought it may have been just a bad couple of days, so we came back this week. We love that it’s connected to a great mall, check in staff is always friendly and the fitness center is really nice. But the rest of the place is run down, not very clean feeling and smells. It seems like a mix between a hotel signature scent and chlorine. We were on the 12th floor and the pool is on the 3rd, so I don’t think it’s that. The room was warm on a hot summer night. We turned the temp down all the way but it was still too warm for the heavy comforters. The club lounge is crowded and the food is poor. Our first couple of stays we could grab a water at any time but the water was put away after the evening reception time. So sad to see a hotel that we once loved fall so far over the years.