What We Love
- Traditional ayurvedic treatments at the holistic spa
- The swimming pool, set in the gardens in the shadow of a large mango tree
- A discreet and attentive staff
- Rooms have relaxing views of the swimming pool and/or gardens
- The freshly baked banana bread at breakfast
What To Know
- Rooms are a bit small, at 257 square feet, but have air conditioning
- It’s a 20-minute drive to most sights, and the vibe on the island itself is quiet
- Good for families as well as couples
- WiFi is an additional cost of $16 per day
- Some rooms allow smoking
- Take a tuk-tuk for short trips to Cochin instead of a taxi — it’s fun and cheap
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Trident, Cochin in Cochin (Willingdon Island), you’ll be convenient to Mattancherry Synagogue and Spice Market. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Mattancherry Palace and Jain Temple.
Make yourself at home in one of the 85 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Treat yourself with massages and body treatments. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find a health club, an outdoor pool, and a steam room. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Cochin? This hotel has facilities measuring 12260 square feet (1139 square meters), including meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.