Eagle Ridge Resort and Spa
What We Love
- Four championship golf courses, including the award-winning General
- You never have to leave — facilities include an indoor/outdoor pool, fitness center, spa, sand volleyball court, tennis courts and more
- There are two restaurants (one seasonal restaurant and another that is award-wining), a coffee shop, clubhouses and the general store bakery and deli (plus in-room dining)
- WiFi is included in the resort fee
What To Know
- Spikes Bar & Grill closes for the season on October 28
- There is an $18 resort fee for the inn rooms and one-bedroom villas and a $25 resort fee for the two-bedroom villas
- Eagle Ridge is approximately 15 minutes from downtown Galena
- The resort is extremely family friendly with activities that cater to children
- The resort is pet-friendly – ask for the Fido-designated rooms and villas
- Check-in is at 4 p.m.
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Eagle Ridge Resort and Spa in Galena, you’ll be within the vicinity of Horseshoe Mound and Grant Home. This golf inn is within the vicinity of Washburne House Historic Site and Old Market House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 460 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, you can enjoy above-par recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the inn’s dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Galena? This inn has facilities measuring 15,000 square feet (1394 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Overall, the food at the wedding was so so. The soup wasn’t hot. The sauce on the pasta was too little for the dish. My mother in law’s pork was so over cooked, it was hard. The food we’ve had at the restaurant and lounge is always good, so it didn’t make sense that the reception dinners weren’t up to scale.
I was extremely pleased with the villa and all it had to offer. It was very clean and fit our needs as a group very well. The view was so beautiful and we were able to enjoy watching deer play outside of our window in the morning. The front desk clerk was so friendly and welcoming. I cannot wait to come again and get to enjoy the other amenities that are offered.
We went to Eagle Ridge recently to celebrate our 18th wedding anniversary. We got engaged there 19 years ago and returned with two teenagers! Our room was nice and close to the main lobby. The scenery is beautiful in the fall. It was a short trip for us. The pool was fun unfortunately no hot tub. We were disappointed with the Woodlands Restaurant - the service was rushed, but waited a long time for drinks, the ambiance was sub par and the food was just OK for the higher prices we paid. Overall, we love Eagle Ridge and the Galena Territory but will most likely not go to the restaurant again.