Residhome Appart Hotel Paris-Opéra
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Residhome Appart Hotel Paris-Opéra, you’ll be centrally located in Paris, steps from Theatre Mogador and minutes from Galeries Lafayette. This 4-star aparthotel is close to Arc de Triomphe and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided weekly.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Take advantage of the aparthotel’s room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
We spent 3 nights here and enjoyed our stay immensely. It is an easy walk to the Metro which is less than 150m away. The staff are friendly and helpful. The room we chose was a duplex, which was just large enough for our large haul of luggage. The A/C works well. One word of warning, don’t rely on Uber to find the hotel, use a taxi, which is cheaper anyway. Would stay here again
We found this accommodation to be very good. A couple and friend traveling together we got a 2 floor apartment with an upstairs double, bathroom and separate toilet and downstairs single with kitchenette and second toilet. Both sleeping areas had televisions with some English speaking channels. Really close to all the major shopping areas, walking distance to the Paris Opera house (a must see) and the main stops for the jump on off buses. It is about a 15-20 minute walk to the louvre. Number of cafes very close. Clean, affordable. Great stay!
Some photos from our window
- delivery trucks arrive outside at 5:30 am every day, waking up everyone in our room. I recommend bringing ear plugs. There is also a department store next door that plays loud, obnoxious music on the weekends.
- “full kitchen” means a 3 foot wide space that has a small sink, 2 burners, a microwave, 2 cheap stainless steel pots, a colander/strainer, 3 sets of silverware for a room that fits 4 people. I ended up buying a spatula so that I could actually cook because all that was provided was a large “spork” and a ladle. Also provided was one dish towel that was never replaced despite my request, a sponge, and a tiny bottle of dish soap that was not effective for washing dishes. We ended up buying a bottle of dish soap. Coffee maker and electric tea kettle were nice.
- We were told by AAA that they would provide a roll away. They do not have roll aways. We had also requested a 2 bedroom with twin beds, and although they have them, we were not given them. We made our reservation 6 months in advance. We were given a one bedroom with a king and a pull out couch.
- Room had windows that opened which was very nice. Our room over looked an alley.
- check in time is at 3. They have a room that you can lock your luggage in if you arrive in the city early, so you can go sight seeing prior to check in. They also have a free public bathroom. We did that and then came back at 3 for check in. Our room was not ready until 3:30.
- There is always someone available at the front desk. Their front desk staff are friendly, funny, very helpful, and speak English.
- The bedding was comfortable. The bed was a little hard for me but I am used to sleeping on a memory foam tempurpedic bed. Pillows were nice, may have been down filled.
- there is a Monoprix (grocery store) right around the corner. They sell everything from ready made deli food to patisserie to wine to clothing. Great all around store with decent prices. I was able to buy 6 pack of Perrier for 3.99€. Wine prices ranged from 3€ to 20€.
- Being so close to the Opera, there are many places to shop, and eat. We likes Lucettes, about a quarter of a mile walk. They have great crepes! It was also only about 4 blocks from the “open tour” office where we were able to book hop on/off bus tours with a Seine River cruise, and a night bus tour.
I was overjoyed that we could easily take the RER train to Gare Nord (transfer at Magenta) and easily access CDG airport or many TGV lines via the Haussmann station that is 50 feet away. That really helped us explore outside of Paris with ease.
The location is also about 400 feet from a two different Metro stations that gave us great access to all of Paris. This was very helpful because it saved us time and steps and after a dozen days of exploring we were tired!
The staff was very helpful and courteous and grew even more so each day.
The room was very small and the storage space was inadequate but we made it work. The fridge basically had one temperature “room” but nothing spoiled and we didn’t get sick, so I guess it was ok. The room had its own bathroom which was good but the height of the tub walls could present a problem for anyone with mobility issues.
There’s a grocery store, Monoprix, about 100 feet away which was handy. There are a few restaurants and quick stop places nearby as well. We found a Chinese restaurant, Carnet de Bord, two blocks away that we loved and ate there several times.
The bed was very comfortable!
This was a small apartment style hotel which was comfortable and quiet. It was well appointed and clean and was close to metro trains, shops and places to eat. The staff were pleasant and helpful so I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quiet place in busy Paris.