Pavillon de la Reine
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Pavillon de la Reine in Paris (3rd Arrondissement), you’ll be minutes from Place des Vosges and Victor Hugo’s House. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Carnavalet Museum and Opera Bastille.
Make yourself at home in one of the 54 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a steam room, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Grab a bite from a snack bar/deli, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, guests may use a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
How to Get There
Great location right on Place de Vosges. most friendly and professional staff, great breakfast and outstanding service. The concierge was very helpful- all the recommendations was 100%. Can anybody ask for more?
Sure I’ll go again
Beautiful hotel, very professional service and the location is just a dream. Le Marais has so much to offer in terms of restaurants and shops.
Tried spa at the hotel - absolutely amazing. Swedish massage super relaxing and beautiful hamam to boot.
This time we are in a Jr. Suite...#48. There are many duplex suites available, but we prefer no steps, for our nightly calls.....😥
Tim Goddard, Arnaud, Rudy, amdd even young intern, Audrey. have this place running perfectly...IMHO. Too bad about the hot chocaolate as another guest mentioned . I prefer their bar anyway for homemade cocktails.
Look, this place is just the BEST in Paris...if you can afford it. Restaurant addition has made this hotel into five star, I hope. Look at the range of reviews....mostly excellent. Read no further!
Thank you, Tim et al
Happy holidays! We’ll see you in May, 2019.
This hotel is beautiful on the outside, so much so that tourists stop by to take photos of it.
But to actually stay there is a different matter entirely.
I’ve broken down the myriad problems into general categories:
* We pre-paid through the Hotel for Picasso Museum tickets. When we arrived, no tickets. Then they double charged us for them, once we finally got them.
* When we arrived at 2:30pm, our room wasn’t ready. They offered to buy us a drink, which was nice, but then they charged us €90 for them.
* While the staff was pleasant enough, we ordered room service and it never showed up. It was on our bill.
Problems with the Room:
* The room had a light that flickered even when it was turned off. Probably dangerous.
* The toilet seat was broken.
* The bathroom was located downstairs from the bedroom, which means that if you have to go in the middle of the night, in the dark, there’s a good chance you could fall and hurt yourself. Probably not ideal for older people.
* While Place des Vosges is a beautiful location, there are literally camps of homeless people sleeping under the porticos, just steps from the hotel. This does not seem safe.
* While the website mentions that the hotel served as Queen Anne of Austria’s personal quarters, we learned from a hotel employee that actually the hotel was built after WWII and had been a parking lot previously.
* They put cookies and a personal note addressed to Mr and Mrs XX when we arrived. While the idea was very nice, and we appreciated it, we are two guys, and that is an amateur mistake that a luxury
hotel in a world capital should not be making.
It was our first time staying at the hotel even though we travel to Paris every year and it will certainly not be our last! The hotel is perfectly located within Le Marais and across the street from the Place de Vosges which alone would make it a stand out. But the positives don't end there, the room, although a bit small is normal or Paris standards, the courtyard is perfect for an afternoon aperitif and the service we experienced was great. We had flights cancelled several times and the concierge at the hotel spent hours with us helping us get in touch with Air France to help us sort out our travel plans. When we had to suddenly stay one more night they accommodated us no problem and gave us flexibility to check out whenever we needed. We couldn't have been more thankful for their help! Even though our room wasn't ready when we checked in as we arrived in the morning from an overnight flight, they have great facilities to shower and change which is not always the case with smaller hotels.