Novotel Paris Centre Bercy
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
A stay at Novotel Paris Centre Bercy places you in the heart of Paris, walking distance from Ministry of Finance and AccorHotels Arena. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Jardins de Bercy and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 air-conditioned rooms featuring free minibar items and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a garden view, and even dine alfresco (weather permitting). You can also stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel has facilities measuring 1722 square feet (160 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Its a decent hotel, wont say extremely great! Location ok but there could be lots of miscreants wandering around at night time. Breakfast is basic with no hash browns or baked beans. Friendly staff and decent room size given that this is Paris
I usually wait to finish my stay before writing a review but this was too terrible to wait. To be completely objective, I list both the good and bad below:
- location is near a metro station; walking distance of approx 15 min to Gare du Lyon where many train connections can be made.
- Nice terrace if you are dining in the hotel.
- comfortable bed and room is quite spacious
- service of Front desk. General attitude is one of don’t ask me to solve your problem. For eg: I asked to borrow an iron on check in and the front desk said I could carry it up myself. He only suggested his colleague could bring it up when he saw I had 2 luggages. Again, it is worth highlighting that this stay cost me an avg of Eur300 per night.
- due to my late booking, multiple rooms were booked. I have asked several times not to have to move rooms 3x during my 6 night stay. The answer was “it is not possible”. I then suggested giving up the more expensive tier room to whoever was checking in next as one would assume an upgrade is good news. The answer was again “no it is not possible” and without an explanation. If one pays an avg of Eur300 per night, an acceptable explanation seems fair?
- the front desk has a “do it yourself attitude”. As I had to check out of the room, I was hoping they could move the bags for me. The front desk guy suggested that I could it that morning since the new room was available. Perhaps he meant it in good will but where was the offer of assistance? If this is a chargeable service, please indicate the fees.
- showers flood if you turn on water to higher strength.
Conclusion: I will definitely not stay in Novotel anymore (at least Paris) and hopefully nowhere else in Novotel ever.
Hotel overrated. Breakfast just ok need to put out more raspberry jam, make pre-prepare more egg choices, hot breakfast limited, coffee amazing though. Credit card debited by full amount for stay again as guarantee despite no spend
We' ve chosen this hotel after reading good reviews for its location. We stayed in the past in other novotel hotels so the decision was easy. The hotel is modern and basic. The family room is not that big but the 2 children had a nice sleep because the sofa had 2 different beds. There were 2 bottles of water complimentary everyday and coffee and tea facilities. It serves a delicious rich breakfast. It is not allowed though to have your bag with you in the breakfast room. It is not allowed to make sandwiches. The ladies in reception are really polite and helpful. At the reception desk there are always sweets, children loved that. We had dinner at the hotel once, the kids menu was great and value for money. For audults, the menu has not many choices and the dishes are quite expensive - but its Paris. About location, there is a metro stop that is opposite the hotel and another one on the corner 5 min walk. You can take line 6 and in 25 min you are in eiffel tower and arc de triumph. You can take line 14 and you are in 10 min in louvre and notre dame. Also, for disneyland you can take line 6 to nation stop and then take rer A for marne la valee - disneyland stop in 40 minutes.
Be informed of the transportation ticket prices because they are very expensive. Go for a daily ticket around 8 euros than a t-ticket of 1,49. Or the weekly passes.
I just finished my trip to Paris, staying here. The hotel is ideal for any family with very reasonable price. All the stuff was nice and helpful from the reception to the house keeping. The hotel all in all is clean fashionable. if you are family of 4, reserve the superior family room. the breakfast is very good, fulfilling different varieties. the kids enjoyed the talented balloon man. For the location nice area, a little bit from the center, but the metro is literally in front of the hotel doors. Enjoy walking in the nearby gardens.
I'd come here again no doubt.