My Home in Paris Hotel
What We Love
- A charming boutique hotel in central Paris, with a delicious daily breakfast includedStaying in an up-and-coming neighborhood with great restaurants, cafés and nightlife
- Enjoying breakfast at the hotel, before exploring the local culinary scene later in the day
- Hopping on a nearby metro and visiting all of the French capital's must-see sights
What To Know
- Located in the 11th arrondissement and République district, near the Oberkampf metro station
- Receptionists are multilingual and available 24/7
- Breakfast is a mix of continental items like pastries, baguettes, fresh fruit, and juice
- Free WiFi
How to Get There
We booked 2 nights at this hotel,but because of flight delays only stayed for one night. We called ahead to let the hotel know, but staff was rude and said it did not matter when we came because we had paid upfront for the 2 nights. When we arrived, the elderly man at the desk said he could not do about the night we paid for, so we asked if he could include breakfast for the one night and he rudely said no.
It is a nice boutique hotel, clean and nicely decorated, but the room was very small, the bathroom just had the toilet, and the shower was just a clear glass shower beside the bed. With 2 suitcases in the room it was hard to move around.
It was a nice room, not too big, but very clean,The biggest problem was that the air conditioning was shut off for the season, so the gentleman at reception told my husband the evening we arrived! (I booked this place because I need a cool room to sleep). I explained this to the woman at the desk the following morning, she tried to oblige us but our room never cooled, it was too hot but thankfully we could open the windows! Our room safe wasn’t working either...they knew about it but we were not offered a solution...I had to carry all my important things with me! We had wanted to get a bottle of wine when we arrived, the person in charge didn’t know the prices so we did not feel comfortable about getting one. We were only staying two nights and leaving very early (5:30am)
The staff were very cordial!
The best part was breakfast...coffee was good, good service & soft boiled eggs! :)
Wonderfully helpful hostess- Lisa- and staff. Great and safe location. Decor is done very well and extremely clean.Multiple English speaking TV channels. Bountiful breakfast at 17 euros. Strongly recommend this little jewel.